Chapter 1 - Discovery

Izuku Pov

It was a pretty standard day for me. Walked to school with no breakfast whilst my sister was driven. My daily beating from Izumi, Kacchan and their lackeys. Walking with scars, scratches, burn marks and patch wounds. Walking directly past my parents because they wouldn't care.  Watching All Might and Pychinesis clips. Then going to bed knowing that tommorow will be another day of HELL.

It's pretty obvious that my life was not the best, I was always so tired, and it felt like the only thing I was good at was academics. However, whenever I thought I'd scored perfect on a test. My teachers would downgrade me. On purpose. Its like I could see what their true intentions were in their eyes.

The next day went practically the same, walk to school without breakfast, get my beating. However this time, at the end of class, teacher still in the room, my sister took her assault to the next level. "Hey deku, what are these notebooks," she said, picking up my hero analysis 9 book. Deku means useless, her and Kacchan gave me that nickname ever since I was diagnosed. Now, thats what everyone in class calls me, so much that everyone in the other classes think that my name is actually deku. I replied, "Well it's a book where I have analysations of heroes and their quirks along with some villains and ways to beat them. I thought, if I want to be a hero without a quirk, I could always resort to strategy."

"Well deku, if you really want a quirk so badly, you could take a swan dive of the roof and pray for a quirk in your next life. What's the worse that could happen. A quirkless deku, like you, has no purpose in this world,  you might actually be better off dead."

I couldn't believe it, my sister had just suicide baited me, and the whole class laughed at me as well, as if I deserved to die. Even the teacher laughed with them. As much as I believed I still had a purpose in this world, and that I could still become a hero, the majority of me actually believed that it wasn't a terrible idea.

I walked up to my usual eating place, the roof and stared down the view from below. Should I end it here or what? I asked myself. I contemplated  for a pretty long time before deciding that I'd give it one more day to choose a verdict.

It was the end of the school day and I walked down the alleyway, to find a moss green sludge villain, looking at me like I was an appetiser. "Not the biggest kid, but it will do, " said the slimy villain as it engulfed me in its slime, almost suffocating me. I was about to be taken hostage by some villain trying to use me as their vessel. On the brink of being taken over, a bold voice sent a shivering echo across the passageway.

"Don't worry young child, because. I AM HERE!" bellowed All Might, in his typical booming voice. The number one hero then approached the sludge villain, and cocked his fist back, "DETROIT SMASH!" in an instant, the villain was shattered and splattered into different pieces and All Might stood, victorious, like always.

All Might had always been my number one idol, and he'd been the one person that I'd saved this question for my whole life. "All Might, can I be a hero, even without a quirk?"
"No, young child, it is simply far too dangerous for someone with no power to walk into fights with threatening villains, some even capable of taking me on in a one v one, so. I'm sorry kid, but I don't think a quirkless person would be able to pursue heroics. However, you can always help in other ways, maybe try being a police officer.

All Might then hopped away, leaving me on the ground, crying my lungs out. "I probably am better off dead"

3rd Person POV

Shortly after, Izuku walked back to the roof of Aldera Junior High. He was ready to except that he was not needed in this world. He looked down at the view down one last time, before jumping. "Good bye, cursed world." Izuku spoke. Everything went black for him.

Izuku was now in a black room with an unknown man with white hair and a blindfold. As he opened his eyes, the man spoke

???: Hello Izuku.
...
....
...

???: I am Satoru Gojo