Chapter 6 - Monkeys

(A/N If you want to give any feedback on my writing or plot progression, or pacing or anything like that, please just leave a comment. It would definitely help me progress further.

Now let's continue!)
______________________________________

Izuku POV

Ever since Maki has joined Me and Yuta as the students of Gojo-sensei, we've only been getting stronger.

The first day after Maki joined was different to previous days of course. Gojo-sensei had to adjust our training regimen to not just incorporate cursed energy training. Or else, it would kind of be unfair, because Maki doesn't have cursed energy. Instead, we did some physical training to balance out our schedule, and even out the amount of growth we all can achieve.

After that, we kind of separated our training regimen, Yuta trained with Maki for part of the day on how to wield a katana. She believed that it would help increase his potency and versatility. Because, he couldn't always rely on Rika to fight.

During that time that Yuta spent training with Maki, I was training with Gojo. I had learnt blue, completely by myself. So, Gojo-densei, decided to help me take Blue to the next level. By adding more cursed energy to blue, I can increase its size  attack strength, and attractive force, to create an even more potent attack.

At my highest output it creates a massive sphere about 3 times as big as my head, and is enough to take out buildings with relative ease. It's called  Cursed Technique Lapse; Maximum Cursed Energy Output: Blue.

Despite my explanation, I haven't used it in battle or on units. Instead, Gojo-sensei takes an estimate of my limit and then applies it using his Limitless to create a demonstration, because he can do that kind of stuff, because he's Satoru Gojo.

In the time after, Maki has been training me privately, teaching me how to get stronger and faster. The type of training she gives is awfully hard. She's super strict about it too, fits kinda well with her bad temper and feisty personality. Kinda like a dampened version of Kacchan.

Now it has been 8 months since Maki joined Jujutsu Junior High (a/n so original ik)  and I'm now 14 years old, about 4 or 5 months from 15. We're bound to go on our first 3 man mission, without the help of Gojo-sensei.

"Good Morning, Class." said Gojo, in a rare serious tone. "Today is your first mission. Without me. We've found a report of 2nd grade curses running rampant in Kyoto, and I have confidence that you 3 are able to stop them. Do you accept?"

All three of us were definitely ready for the challenge. We were finally being offered a challenge without the help of our sensei. This could be a chance to mark our progress and see how strong we are now. Like a benchmark.

Simultaneously, we responded, "Hai"
(Yes in Japanese btw)

We then walked to the front of the classroom, were a black circular rim appeared around the three of us. It was marked with old kanji, which I couldn't be bothered to read. Sensei then made 2 had signs, and in an instant, we travelled from the outskirts of Mustuafu, to central Kyoto.
______________________________________

3rd Person POV

It was a scenic city. At night, it was beautiful, futuristic lighting, vibrant scenery, tall, modern sky scrapers, vibrant atmosphere, but also bustling with people. Most of which were, non-sorcerers.

Yuta, Izuku and Maki spawned in an alleyway, where they were met with 3 curses, they couldn't talk, and instead made a highly dissastisfying gurgling noise out of their mouths. They were coloured in green, green and black. As well as this, they stood extremely large, towering over them at least at a couple meters. They were probably around second grade, exactly like Gojo said.