Chapter 2 - Cursed Technique

Izuku POV.

??: Hey Izuku
??: I am Satoru Gojo

I was looking around. I thought I was dead, just to wake up in some random black room, with a blindfolded man, that I'd never met before, that somehow knew my name. Had I been isekai'd?

"HOW IN HELL DID I GET HERE!" I shouted, with volume I'd never outputted before. "I saved you, I mean you were about to kill yourself, and with the ability you have, it was genuinely surprising," said the blindfolded man, who called himself Gojo.

I looked at him with a questioning expression. Did he just say the ability I have. I then spoke up, "What ability? I've been quirkless my whole life and now you're saying that I have a power. You've got to be kidding me. Is this what death does to a person?"

"So that baka Inko never told you. Your father is Hisashi Midoriya, my cousin, who cut ties with the Gojo clan to live a normal life. He took your mother's surname, He died before you were born. Your mother remarried to some big blond guy called All Might. It took you a year extra for you to develop because of your ability. Therefore, your sister Izumi was conceived exactly 12 months after you were, which is why you were born on the same day."

I couldn't believe it. First of all, my dad is All Might. Second of all, my own father said that I couldn't be a hero. And lastly, he wasn't even my father. My secret lineage was being explained to me directly before my eyes  and my own mother wouldn't even explain it to me.

Gojo continued, "The reason I know your name is because I met you on the day you were born, and the reason I know what your ability is, is because your eyes are the same as mine. Gojo then pulled down his blindfold, revealing his bright blue eyes, which were indeed the exact same as mine.
(Image below)

"The eyes we have are an innate trait called the Six Eyes

"The eyes we have are an innate trait called the Six Eyes. This trait is only inheritable within the Gojo clan. However it is extreme rare, and usually only appears once in hundreds of years. However, were special, among hundreds of possible Gojos we were the chosen ones."

"What do the Six Eyes do?" I asked.

"Well, the Gojo clan is a sorcerer clan and use cursed energy. Cursed energy is a type of negative energy, which everyone is born with, some very minute, some with huge reserves. The Gojo clan is a clan full of quirkless people, like your father, and instead rely on cursed energy to fight. Cursed energy can help enhance your physical prowess. The six eyes help to utilise cursed energy severely more effeciently. A clan bears cursed techniques, which are like a battery. You apply the cursed energy to the battery and you have something that can output it to create powerful attacks, or an extremely powerful defence. Or in our case, Both."

I watched in awe, as he explained cursed energy and cursed techniques, also intrigued what his or our? power is. God, I wish I had my notebook.

"Our cursed technique is called the Limitless, a technique binded to the Six Eyes, as the Limitless uses a lot of cursed energy to work, these eyes are needed to efficiently use this technique. Limitless gives you the ability to distort and manipulate space, which isn't as easy as it sounds. However, with the Limitless you get Infinity."

"Infinity is the neutral state of the Limitless and is essentially the power to stop. Infinity is mathematically immeasurable series. There is an infinity placed in between the attacker and the user. Anything that reaches the infinity slows down and never reaches the user. This is because the technique takes the finite amount of space between the subjects and divides it an infinite amount of times. Currently, I've been doing far too much yapping, so let me just summarise it for you."

"You've got an ability and I, Satoru Gojo, the strongest jujutsu sorcerer, is going to teach you how to use it."

It was the best thing I'd heard in the last 7 years. With this ability, I could probably become a hero, one of the strongest. If I can stop virtually anything, even my sister wouldn't be able to defeat me in a fight. And this guy, who looked goofy at first but is actually stupidly smart, and the strongest sorcerer, is gonna teach me how to use his ability.

"Now do you except my training offer!" He exclaimed, with plenty of enthusiasm.

"All my life, I've wanted to be a hero and save people who can't save themselves, I want to show the world that quirkless isn't useless, and that the powerless deserve a place in this world. Ever since I found out that I was quirkless, and had went through the torture, abuse, and discrimination that 'normies' get, I have wanted to expose the faults in society. Not as a villain, but as a hero. So, if this training can help me achieve my goal...
I'm in."

______________________________________

My training started today, the UA entrance exams are in 4 years, so I have to become as strong as possible by then. The day started with Gojo-sensei throwing a punch at me and telling me to use my infinity to stop the punch. I failed tons of times before getting it right, but I definitely didn't do it consistently.

After that, Gojo-sensei taught me how to apply cursed energy to my fists. He says you have to release the energy from you brain, and let it travel down your body, then force it into your fists, and a blue aura should appear around them. I got it first try this time, probably because I got it explained to me this time.
______________________________________

For the next year and a half, my training was solely focused on strength and speed training. When I first met Gojo-sensei, I was short, frail and lacking nutrients due to my constant injury woes, inflicted by my old friend and my own sister, as well as my lack of food, only eating leftovers from dinner, and going most of the day without a morning or midday meal. Gojo-sensei realised this and decided to dedicate a significant amount of time to building my body.

During this training, I met a 1st grade sorcerer, named Kento Nanami, who taught me some exercises that helped my physique greatly. He also taught me a technique called the black flash, which is a really hard technique to use. It requires the user to apply cursed energy 0.000001 seconds (a/n not completely sure) after impact which creates black sparks and increases the damage dealt by the blow a significant amount.

As of this point, I am twelve years old, about 5 months away from 13, and am way more built than most people my age. At a height of 5'1, I'm still pretty short, but I'm still waiting for my growth spurt.

At this point, I'd left my home, my parents didn't bother looking for me, they were so unaware of my presence that they didn't even realise I wasn't with them anymore. My sister and Kacchan thought I'd just taken their advice and killed myself. Their lives continued almost just as normally, and now they have a new punching bag. His name was Yuta Okkotsu

(A/N) I don't own MHA, JJK or any of their characters. They belong to Kohei Horikoshi and Gege Akutami respectively, I do however own the storyline.)

Word count 1249, significantly longer than the other chapters. I'm planning on maintaining around 1250-1500 for most of this story if I can.

Rika dies a little later in this by the way