Chapter 9 - Ideals

"To put it simply. Yuta is leaving."

"WHAT!!" responded Izuku to his sensei, Satoru Gojo.

"Yuta is travelling to be trained by someone who can help him regain his strength after breaking the curse."

"Well, that's not fair!" exclaimed Izuku, slumping back on the chair he was sitting on, "Yuta always gets special privileges, while you never teach me anything. Realistically, you should be teaching me everything you know!"

"It's not that simple. The full potential of the Limitless can only be unlocked in a way that I believe you don't need to know yet."

"Yeah, OK," he pouted, clearly not pleased with the answer he received.

***

It was a sad day for all of Gojo's students, as they awaited Yuta Okkotsu's inevitable departure. Maki, Izuku, and Gojo waited outside the towering jujutsu school, which was not known to the quirked eye, as the sun set, and Yuta was bound to leave

"Goodbye, everyone!" he shouted as he walked off with his unknown teacher.

"See ya," said Maki, seemingly uninterested, but was, actually, going to miss him.

"Bye, cousin!" exclaimed Izuku.

"I'll see you soon, Yuta!" screamed Gojo, with plenty of enthusiasm, as Yuta slowly faded into the distance.

***

"So, Izuku, I heard you want to go to U.A. for high school, no?" asked Gojo to Izuku, who sat on his desk, looking out of a window in his classroom.

"Well, I've wanted to go to U.A. ever since I was a child, really. Ever since I could walk and talk, I've wanted to be a hero. I idolised All Might, and I think you know what happened.

Since then, my views have changed a bit. Becoming a jujutsu sorcerer, my goal has diverted a little bit. I still want to become a hero, but for a different reason than before.

I want the world to be peaceful. A world where everyone is happy. Quirkless and quirked live together. To do this is simple. I want to get rid of villains and curses,"

Gojo shivered slightly, reminiscing about Suguru.

"However, not like Geto," he continued, and Gojo's tension was released, " Have you ever heard of the phrase, Villains are made, not born?"

Gojo nodded. Aware that the way curses are made is quite similar to the way villains come around.

"It's simple, if Villains aren't made, there won't be any. If the world is peaceful, and people live happily without discrimination. If people with, quote on quote, 'villainous quirks' are not scrutinised, the number of villains will decrease, meaning less will suffer because of them."

The sound of snoring was heard.

"The lesser suffering also means fewer villains are made, resulting in the number of villains becoming pretty much, none.

I want to go to U.A. to make my mark, do this stuff legally, and create the world that I want to make. As a hero, and not a villain,"