Chapter 11 - A (hostile) Reunion

Sorry for the wait if u were waiting for this chapter.

I was kinda stuck on how Katsuki and Izumi would react so my bad for not planning.

Also, Maki looks like how she looks in JJK 0, she looks way too masculine in seasons 1 and 2.

Either way, enjoy this chapter.

***

Izuku watched Izumi whisper something into the ears of Katsuki, but couldn't make it out

"Deku?!" Bakugo exclaimed.

'Deku?' the members of the class who were in thought.

"You can't call me that," Izuku stated, still standing up, "Because I'm not defenseless, anymore,"

Izumi whispered something into Katsuki's ear once again, the boy popping some explosions in his hand, "Try me, Deku," he said, dashing into Izuku.

However, the boy in sunglasses teleported behind him, causing Bakugo to fall onto a desk face-first.

"OOF!" he screamed, his head smashing on the table, turning around, he saw Izuku looking rather smug.

"THE FUCK WAS THAT, DEKU!!" Bakugo screamed, dashing at him again, only for Izuku to spawn a few yards behind him, once again.

"My quirk," the green-haired boy stated, sitting on the table, laughing slightly.

"What quirk?" Izumi said, finally speaking up, "Did you take Katsuki's advice or something?"

"My advice?" Bakugo asked Izumi, he was about to say something, before he spotted Izumi mouth the words, 'Keep quiet,'

'I can't tell them that I actually jamp, can I?' Izuku devised, "Nah, I just ran away," he said,

The distinct voices of chatter formed a rowdy atmosphere, Izuku's confrontation now being widely spectated by almost all of his new classmates.

The dry voice of a hobo-looking man, who, to the naked eye, did not look like a professional hero, came from the top right of the classroom, through the door, "Quiet down," he said, the noise of the students slowly muffling till null, the teens shuffling into their assigned seats.

Izuku had a quite fortunate place in the class seating plan, specifically seat 8, as he sat 2 seats from Yuta, to his relief, as well directly next to Maki, which wasn't as terrible as he initially thought.

"Took you eight seconds to quieten down," the man stated, at the front of the classroom, "As some of you may know, I'm your homeroom teacher for this year. Usually, I'd rush everyone into a quirk test first, and skip orientation. However, instead, you guys do introductions, helps me get more sleep," he said, wiggling his way into a yellow-colored caterpillar-shaped sleeping bag.

"May I please gain your attention, fellow classmates!" exclaimed the stern-looking boy, who walked to the front of the classroom.

"To maintain order, we should do introductions in order of seat number, beginning with seat number one, this means you..." he pointed at the person who sat in the top left seat of the classroom, "...should be first,"

"Bonjour!" said the blond-haired boy who sat in the first seat, "I'm Yuga Aoyama, mon ami, and I am so twinkly! My quirk is Naval Laser, and I can shoot lasers out of my belly button. If I use my quirk for too long, I can get really bad stomach aches. I like things that stand out!" he exclaimed, enthusiastically.