A/N

Hello.

This isn't the first time I'm publishing this book, but it was on my old account which I deleted after Wattpad took down my book 2 times.

This is a warning. 18+ CONTENT COMING TO YOUR EYES. Don't keep on reading if you're triggered by sexual content, or multiple parteners content, or werewolves or werelions or BDSM contentc, etc.

!!! I decided to not put any warnings at the beginning of the chapters because I don't want to spoil anything. The only thing you should know is that this book is very graphic (explicit language and sexual activities) and it contains triggering content (only in some chapters, which are not marked). !!!

Any similarities between the contents of this book and real people, situations or other books is purely coincidental. This book is entirely my creation and the photos of the models are only there for visual stimulation and I don't claim that the models are in any way associated with my book.

Also, english isn't my first language so if you see any mistakes, please point them out in the comments and I'll get to fixing them as soon as I can.

ANOTHER WARNING!!! MEN are loving on other MEN in this book. There's dick on dick. There's dick on dick on dick. Maybe even more. Read only if that's what's tickling your prefferences!!!

Thank you for reading and have fun!