1. Can I borrow your shower?

A/N: This one shot has 7937 words.

Noah ⬆️ and Evan ⬇️

Noah's POV:

Bing!

The oven's timer beeped, alerting me of the fact that my pizza was probably done. I never know with my old and almost malfunctioning oven if the food's ready or not. I hurriedly placed the recently washed and folded clothes in my drawer and speed-walked to the corner in my tiny apartment where the "kitchen area" was. Checking the pizza, I decided to leave it for another five minutes. I went to my old beat-up couch and turned on the small ancient TV and, browsing through channels, I stopped on the news. The date in the corner of the small screen immediately soured my mood.

24th December 2018

Another holiday spent alone with another store-bought pizza and, sometimes, when I've had a good year, a big pan of lasagna represented my Christmas Eve dinner. At twenty-four, with both parents dead and my older brother traveling the world with his wife, I'm continuously spending my time alone, barely getting out of my two-rooms apartment, leaving only to go to the library where I work.

With a sigh, I got up from the ugly maroon couch and shuffled to the oven, getting the pizza out and leaving it to cool. While it did that, I went to the dryer to check if it was empty and found another handful of shirts. After folding the rest of my clothes, I placed them in the drawer next to the ones already folded and made my way to the ugly, barely standing table next to the oven. I had quite the eye for interior design, but working as a librarian I didn't have much and this was the only table I could find in the back of a local restaurant and, after all, beggars can't be choosers.

I hurriedly finished my pizza before I got even more disgusted with the sounds coming from next door. Apparently Gary's girls are quite busy with johns on Christmas Eve. Fortunately my other neighbour was quiet and I never had any complaints about him.

Quite the opposite. At 6'3, the god that I call my neighbour is what makes my days better. The perfect definition of eye candy! Evan Donner is what my dreams were made of when I was 15 and discovering my sexuality. With curly dark brown hair, cat-like green eyes, full but still oddly delicate looking eyebrows, slim pointed nose and lips that could make any woman or man beg, he made my knees weak. And every time my eyes traveled lower, over his strong rounded shoulders, full pecs, 8 pack that makes itself known every time he wears tighter t-shirts and long muscular legs, I have to make sure that I have something to lean my weight on so I don't just fall to my knees and beg him to let me worship him.