15 🐍

Deuce stood in the hallways, banging his head against the lockers as Clawd pats his back.
"I hate her family so much!"

"I know bro... I know"
The wolf sighs, trying to comfort his friend. Deuce hits his face so hard his shades end up snapping.

"Ugh..." he keeps his eyes closed, Clawd takes out an extra pair from his bag and gives them to his gorgon friend. "Thanks dude..."

"It's nothing. Kiki's just going through something. You just need to give her time" the wolfman smiles, trying to keep things positive while deuce spirals. "She kissed you, she obviously still likes you. Once everything blows over I'm sure you'll hang out just like normal!"

Once their class ends Abbey walks out carrying her hextbooks, not looking back or waving to Kiki as she walks the opposite direction. Clawd notices the yeti and chases after her, giving her a small nod which she propmtley returns.

"I got some questions, you got a minute?" The wolfs asks as she opens her locker switching out her books. one of her snowflakes land on his nose making it twitch.

She raises an eyebrow before turning back to her locker. "I have 5 before next class. Make quick okay."

"We can walk and talk!" Clawd places his hand on her shoulder leading her to her classroom. "You and Kiki are friends right? I'm pretty sure you're like the only person she talks to anymore."

"We know eachother yes. Though she would not call Abbey a friend."

"But you and her clearly talk. You gotta have some kind of idea what's going on with her?" Clawd asks, looking down at the yeti.

Abbey keeps her eyebrows furrowed. "You would not understand. Kiki... she can't do much"

He stops in front of the ghoul. Looking down at her with a desperate expression "I'm trying to understand! Please, Deuce is gonna drive himself crazy at this rate"

"I don't think..."

"Abbey, I'm begging here"

The yeti sighs, her expression softening before she opens her mouth.
"Family is watching. She isn't safe, nobody safe. Is best to keep your distance." She admits, stepping to the side and continuing to walk.

"You know I can't just do that! How do you get to keep talking to her?

"I keep simple. No looking at her, no unnecessary conversation. Inconspicuous" she says before stepping into her classroom.
"She has clawculus. Second floor"

The wolfman smiles, nodding his head before rushing to the second floor. Sneaking into the classroom quietly to avoid attention.
He spots Kiki sitting in the back, taking the seat next to her and placing a book in front of his face. Her eyes are glued down to her paper, not noticing anything.

"Kiki." He says in a hush tone, watching the ghouls eyes widen before pretending to ignore him. "You ok?"

She glances over at the wolf, his eyes on the pages like he was just reading. She smiles subtlety before going back to her schoolwork.
"I'm better"

"Good."