⚔️-BRAN-⚔️

The boy's eyes watched her argue with the much taller man as his eldest brother warped his arm around his shoulders, guiding him back to his horse. Before Bran had the chance to mount the black haired beast, his father approached him, looking into the young boy's unchanging face.
"You understand why I did it?"
         His father asked, shifting on his leg and placing his hands on his hips trying not to put any extra tension on the boy's shoulders.
"Jon said he was a deserter…"
         Bran said, turning his horse, removing his eyes from his fathers. Placing one of his feet into the stirrup.
"Yes, but do you understand why I had to kill him?"
         His father asked again, holding onto the horse's reins as Bran swung his leg back over the saddle. Looking into his fathers eyes as he answered his response sounding more like a question.
"Our way is the old way?"
"The man who passes the sentence should swing the sword."
           Ser Rodrik set his daughter in the seat on top of the white stead with black spots on its face, She turned her head looking to her friend as his father continued to speak to him only a few feet away,
"Is it true he saw the White Walkers?"
            Bran asked, pulling slightly on the leather reins as the large animal underneath him swayed back and forth shaking off flies. The blonde girl turned forward again but her attention remained focused on the two Starks as her father followed her, taking his place in the saddle.
"The White Walkers have been gone for thousands of years."
           Responded the Lord reassuringly with a smile on his face as looked up at his son, who looked down on his father skeptically,
"So he was lying?"
"A madman sees what he sees"
             Bran just nodded, pulling on the leather that led his horse to join his brothers as they huddled together.