⚔️-BRAN-⚔️

Bran looked back, riding in between his brother and half-brother, he had never liked Theon but he never hated him either. He was a Greyjoy and his mother had always insisted that a Greyjoy couldn't be trusted, that didn't stop Robb from somehow befriending him.
"I don't understand how such a sweet girl could feel anything for that ass," Jon commented, rolling his eyes.
"Theon isn't all bad, he sees her as a sister, though he won't say it." Robb defended, turning to face his bastard brother. "They are similar in some way, they feel estranged, they find comfort in the feeling that they're both...different."
      Honey was close with him, it was overnight it seemed that she gained an attachment to the man, still a boy then. The second true-born Stark trusted her judgment in character, she had never been wrong before.
      Bran turned his head to his older brother, his brows knitting together in his frustration and lack of understanding, "Honey is no different than us"
"But she was born in the South," Robb said. "And no one says it, but she bares a bastard name"
"Then she's as much a Cassel as Jon is a Stark, he is a part of our family whether or not he carries the sigil."
       Bran argued, his kiddish anger making his ears hot. Jon turned to his half-brother, a prideful smile that he was trying to suppress broke out on his face.
"That sounds like a good enough point to me, Honey is just as much a Northerner as I am" Jon said, making his presence known in the conversation. Robb laughed, turning back to face forward as they approached the walls of Winterfell, the familiar air of home entering their lungs as they stepped through the gates.