[OC Info]

Full Name: Bella Thea Deirdre

Voiced by: Erika Henningsen

Biographical information

Born: April 24th 1986, New York

Age: 23

Marital status: In a relationship with Flint Lockwood.

Also know as

Bella (Everyone)

Bell (Sam, Manny, Brent, Earl)

Babs (Flint)

Bee (Flint, Tom)

Bee-Bee (Tom)

Young Deirdre (Chester V)

Miss Deirdre (Barb, Coco)

Physical information

Species: Human

Gender: Female

Height: 5'8

Hair color: Beeline Honey

Eye color: Brown

Skin color: Warm Ivory

Race: American-British

Family information

Mother (Deceased)

Father (???)

Affiliation

Occupation: To be an inventor

Mechanic (Formally)

Loyalty To:

Flint

Sam

Manny

Earl

Cal

Brent

Tim

Swallow Falls

Personality

Curious, sweet, polite, determined, compassionate, empathetic, giggly, eternally optimistic dreamer, inventive, sassy, shy, adventurous, hard-working, timid, and soft-spoken.

History

When Bella was a little girl, she was invested in science and inventing things, wanting to be one of the best inventors in the world. One of the things she wanted more than anything when she was a kid was a lab coat, but she never got one since she forced herself to stray away from all that because of the bullies.

When middle school rolled around, she met Sam, a pretty and science-y girl like her. The two became friends easily, along with finding out that Sam was obsessed with the weather, wanting to become a Weather Girl.

Around high school, Bella's mother died in a car crash. She was devastated since she had always supported her, always encouraging her to follow her dreams even when society was against it. Because of this event, Bella almost fell into a huge depression, but luckily Sam was able to help her through the tough times.

Fast forward a few years in college, Bella met a guy named Tom and the two hit it off immediately. They had got together a few months after meeting one another. The dated for a couple of years but slowly but surely, Tom started to reveal his true colors. The relationship quickly went downhill and Bella was breaking down fast.

After an extreme night, she couldn't take it anymore and called Sam as soon as Tom went to work. The Weather intern quickly called the police and after seeing the damage on Bella's body, arrested Tom immediately.

Bella was mentally and emotionally damaged after the whole ordeal, along with being physically scared. In order to help her mental state, she moved into Sam's place and planned to see a therapist.

Over the next five months, she slowly but surely started getting back to normal again (as much as she could) but was still afraid to date since she was scared that they would turn out like Tom, along with not being interested in dating at that point in time.

But things were soon about to change when Sam got an offer she couldn't reset.

A weather gig on a small island called Swallow Falls. Once they arrived, Bella went to get water for them and met Flint Lockwood in his dad's shop.

Later on, after the Weather Report went wrong, Sam and Bella met Flint again, along with his best friend Steve the monkey. And then burgers start raining from the sky.

After some begging from the townsfolk, Flint decides to create a satellite dish to communicate with the FLDSMDFR while Bella, Sam, and Manny his lab.

Throughout the course of the next month, the town changes the name of the town from Swallow Falls to ChewAndSwallow. Bella helps Flint with his orders and Sam with her Weather Reports. Along the way, Flint and Bella start to slowly start developing a crush on each other.

The day before the town's reopening, Flint creates a giant Jell-O castle for Bella, where she opens up to him and they almost kiss, but Flint's phone ruins the mood.

The next day, everything falls apart on the reopening. A Spaghetti Twister ruins the town and a food storm threatens to destroy the world.

With the help of the Flying Car 2, Flint, Bella, Sam, Manny, Steve, and Brent head up to stop the machine. When they get inside, Flint continues on to stop the FLDSMDFR while the rest head back to the Flying Car.

Flint destroys the machine, but the meatball explodes, causing everyone to think that he is dead. Luckily, the ratbirds bring him back to the island in one piece.

After Tim's heartful speech to Flint, Bella and Flint kiss.