Chapter 1

~THIRD PERSON P.O.V

The sun rose over San Franjose, Californa. In Flint's room, his alarm clock went off at 7:00am, which he turned off almost immediately.

Flint sat up, clearly excited. "Oh, big day, big day! Big day, big day, big day! Yes!" he cheered, running across the room in his make-shift lab to get ready.

~~~~~~

Bella groaned, hearing her alarm clock go off in her and Sam's shared apartment. She slammed her hand against it, turning it off. Bella rolled over to go back to sleep, but then the date popped into her head.

"Holy Emily! Today's the day!" Bella grinned, leaping out of bed.

She passed Sam, who was just getting out of bed. "I call shower first!"

~~~~~~

Flint sprayed a fresh coat of Spray-on Shoes onto his feet. "Wake up, Steve!"

Steve rose out of the clothes bin, a sock on his head. "Steve,"

Flint put on his L.I.V.E Corp backpack. "Do I look like a future Thinkquanaut?" he asked, smirking proudly as Steve hopped onto his shoulder.

The illusion of his lab was ruined when Tim Lockwood pulled back the curtain, appearing behind him. "Morning there, skipper. You want a sardine scramble?"

Flint sent him an apologetic, but excited smile. "No, thanks! Can't be late!" he told his father, heading to the door.

"Flint! Ask that Chester V when he thinks we can go home again," Tim Lockwood requested, causing Flint to nod as he opened the door, heading out of the apartment.

~~~~~~

Bella quickly put on her outfit for the day just as Sam finished her hair. "All set!" she grinned, adjusting her glasses.

Sam turned in her seat, her hair falling back behind her shoulders. "You seemed to be dressing to impress someone," she teased.

"Okay, first of all, I have to dress professionally because I'm going to a new job. And second of all, I wanted to try a different style," Bella defended myself.

"Alright, then," Sam chuckled.

Just as Bella finished putting her hair in a half down-half up ponytail, they heard a knock at the door. "That must be Flint," Bella cried.

Quickly grabbing her bag, the two went over to the door and opened it, spotting Flint and Steve on the other side. "Morning, Bee! Sam!" he greeted us.

"Morning," Bella greeted back.

"Morning, Flint! Are you ready for your first day?" Sam asked, holding out a bag of lunch for him.

Instead of Flint taking it, Steve took it from Sam and dug into it.

"Yeah! Are you?" Flint questioned, pulling a giant bag of lunch out of nowhere. He tried to give it to Bella but Sam grabbed hold of it instead.

"Whoa!" she yelped, falling to the ground after she backed into her apartment

Flint looked toward her in concern. "Sam?"

Bella crossed her arms. "I think you killed her,"

~~~~~~

~BELLA P.O.V

Fifteen minutes later, Flint (with Steve on his shoulder) and I sat at the bus stop to with Earl, Brent (who was removed from the chicken that ate him), and Manny.