Chapter 9 -Final-

(Warning: Blackmail, abuse, and attempted murder in the first half of the chapter, read at your own risk)

~THIRD PERSON P.O.V

"Installed. Solver of the Absolute Fabric is implanted,"

Bella groaned, feeling herself coming awake. But she had a massive headache, feeling the back of her head hurt like a mother load.

"Ugh... My head..." she groaned, holding her head.

"Ah, you're awake, my dear Bee-Bee," Tom's voice broke through the haze, which caused her to snap her head up.

Tom leaned against a giant console full of buttons, a screen above them. "I trust the process went well. You feel 100%?"

Bella narrowed her eyes, glaring at him. "Woah, what did you do?" she spat, trying to stand on her feet but ended up falling to the ground. That's when she noticed something was missing. "Where's... Where's my lab coat?"

"Oh, don't worry, I took care of that, you don't have to worry about it," Tom brushed off, turning back to the console.

"That was a gift from Flint, it's special to me. You can't just throw it away. After what you did to him, it's all I have left of him," Bella hissed, using the end of the console to push herself up.

"You won't have to worry about it anymore, at least until Operation Solver is done, you won't have to worry about stuff like that," Tom reassured her, a smirk coming onto his face.

Bella's face twisted in confusion. "'Operation Solver?' What are you talking about?"

"When the time comes, you won't have to worry about life anymore, especially when someone else will be in control,"

"What...?" Bella's face twisted in fear. "What did you do to me? You caused this headache, didn't you?" she felt up to where her head hurt, feeling stitches at the back of her head under her hair. "What did you do... WHAT DID YOU DO TO ME?!"

Tom turned to look at her with a glare. "Stop yelling, it's known of your concern right now,"

"IT IS BECAUSE YOU WENT INTO MY HEAD, AND DID SOMETHING TO ME!" Bella yelled but whimpered when Tom back-handed her, causing her to crash to the floor.

"Why can't you just shut up!" Tom snapped, grabbing her by her shirt collar to pull her to her feet. "Why can't you just be quiet and not question everything around you? You used to be so good at that... Until that inventor got involved. I should've done way worse to him,"

Bella whimpered fearfully, staring up at him with fearful eyes. "I loved him..."

"Which will be your downfall... Maybe I should go through with making you the host body after all," Tom hummed.

"Thomas, let her go!" they heard Barb's voice.

The two looked over and saw her, Flint (holding the FLDSMDFR), Sam, Steve, Coco, Crash, Earl, Manny, Brent, and Barry in the Sentinel suit.

"What?!" Tom exclaimed, letting go of Bella, who dropped to the ground. "How did you get here?!" he turned his attention to Sam, Earl, Brent, and Manny. "Chester was supposed to take care of you permanently!"

"He let us go?" Sam shrugged.

"And you're supposed to be dead!" Tom roared, glaring at Flint.

"I got better?" Flint suggested, sheepishly smiling at him.

Bella's gaze went over when she heard the familiar voice, her smile brightening spotting her partner. "Flint..."

Coco took a step forward. "Let Bella go, Tom. And where's Cyn?"