Chapter 1

A girl was standing infront of the mirror wearing a red bridal lehenga.
She was looking at herself and her dreams were shattered just because she was forced to marry a guy who is is 7 years elder than her. Moreover that guy is the ex-husband of her sister.

She held her mother's frame in her hand and said "Look Mumma your daughter is getting married today and your daughter needs you a lot today. You promised to be my side on my wedding day but you left me halfway. You know everything, I know that you are not with me physically but you are there."
She chuckles and says " Your daughter has kept her promise. I never disappointed my father and kept his words first. But why do God wants him so early. He took you but..."
Before she could say anything else her Father knocked the door.

She wiped the tears and opened the door. She saw her father standing with tears in his eyes. He said "You look just like your mother ".

He held his daughter in his arms and said " Thankyou child for agreeing on this marriage. Now if I will have to die I will die with happiness and satisfaction."
She kept her hands on his father's mouth and said " Never repeat these words again from your mouth. I have no one besides you. "
Her father said " Okay, but as for now you stop crying and let's go downstairs, they are  waiting for you". On hearing she just nodded her head in response and look herself in the mirror once and then went downstairs with her father.

Bride's attire

She was descending stairs with her hand entitled with her father

She kept a veil which covered her face. She kept her eyes downwards, not wanting to look above in someone's eyes.

Her heartbeat was rising with every s
tep which was leading her to the marriage booth ( mandap).

Her heartbeat was rising with every step which was leading her to the marriage booth ( mandap)

With her narrow eyes she eyes she saw her in laws and a 2 months baby in a girl's arm. She recognised the baby as she was going to be her mother. But before that she was her Maasi.

Upon reaching the mandap she saw a man sitting with a Black attire. His face showing no emotions. She sat beside him leaving her Father's hand. 

Groom's attire

As soon as she sat their, the priest started performing all the rituals for the marriage

Priest asked for kanyadaan. A tear left from her eyes on hearing that word She just looked down as she knew that her father can't come as he is a widower and it has to be done by a couple only.
But then a girl in her early 20s came and did the Kanyadaan. The bride know that she was groom's sister.

Priest asked them to stand and take pheras.
After pheras, they both sat down. Then the priest asked to make her wear the nuptial chain and then to fill her partition with vermilion.

The man sitting next to the bride took nuptial chain in his hand and made her wear that. As soon as his hands touch her neck, she shivered and he felt a lone tear on his hand.
He then filled her partition with vermilion, in doing that a pinch felt on her nose.
The priest announced that the marriage is done and asked for taking greetings from elders.

They both took blessings of all the elders.
But when they bent on taking the blessings of her father.
Her father interrupted and said to the man who was now the husband of her daughter " I don't know what was written in your destiny but I really am sorry for the deeds  my first daughter."

Before he could say anything further a crying sound was heard.
The groom realised and went running towards her daughter and in order to protect their ties she also ran with him.

Dhruv took his life, his daughter in her arms and gave one look to the girl standing infront of him.

By that time Dhruv's mother, Nandini came and said, " Give her to me , she must be hungry." She took out a milk bottle from her purse and fed the baby.

Dhruv gave his baby to his mother and said in a cold tone " Let's go from here, I have to manage the work, this day has gone wasted." He left from there removing the cloth from his shoulder.

Nandini just nodded her head and gave a pity look to the girl dressed in red attire.

Nandini said " let's go home Sara "
Sara just hummed in response.

Sara saw her father talking to Virendra uncle. She went there and hugged her father and said "I am going for now but you will call me every day or whenever you fell uneasy and do not forget to eat your food and medicines on time. "
Her father said " How many times I have to listen all these boring words "
He looked at Virendra and said " Take her along with you and then I will die in peace".

Sara looked at her father and said " You are very eager to die. Aren't you?"

Nandini also came there and stood beside her husband, Virendra.

Viraj  looked at his friend Virendra and said " Keep her safe and happy. Though I wanted to say a lot of things to Dhruv but he is not here. I understand his situation. Its not his fault in all this yet he has to suffer."

Virendra said " Just keep patience and have faith in Destiny."