Chapter 7

" She is not as pretty as Saanvi and just look at her she looks so dumb "

Dhruv, Sara and Kabir who were standing at the entrance listened all the talks.

Then that lady turns back and said " What have you done Dhruv ? "

--------

Sara's POV

I and Kabir were standing at the threshold while Dhruv went forward to meet his so called bua. She is a bitch

Kabir reached my level and said " Ready for the drama "
I was about to say something but halted as I heard " I'm telling you all this girl, Sara will ruin the happiness of the family "

" How could you even say such words. She is nothing similar to Saanvi. " Nandini maa said in my support.

" Virendra bhaiya how could you let our Dhurv marry again with the traitor's sister " His bua turned to dad " Alina and Dhruv would have made a perfect match. " His bua said.

Virendra said " What's done is done and it cannot be undone, so it will be better for all of us to accept Sara as Dhruv's wife." Virendra Papa glared at Dhruv and said " including you Dhruv you should consi........."

" You asked me to marry her, I did for my child's sake and that's it. She could never be my wife . " Dhruv uttered and rushed towards his room.

" As I said, this girl will ruin everything." His bua shot a glare at me and went upstairs.

What I did to that they all are reaming my ass.
Fuck Rathore's

Kabir kept his hands on my back and said " Go to your room, its already late "
I looked at him and nodded my head.

I was about to go upstairs but my steps halted as Samaira came in my mind.
During the function, I heard from Antara Chachi that Samaira got up as she sent Isha and Shananya to look after her.

" Umm.....Maa " Nandini maa hummed in response.
" Where is Samaira ?" I asked
" She is with Isha and Shanaya currently. " She breathed deeply " I would have given her to you but Dhruv sleeps with her "

" I don't have any problem with it. I was concerned about her, so I asked. " I replied

" Oldiesss, is your conversation done " I guess Kabir was getting irritated

" I'm just 21 and not a lady for sure. " How could he call me oldy .

" Yes, you are little mouse " Kabir smiled at his own words

I scrunched my face " And you an oldy. "

" Not me, Oldy is your husband. Look he went in his room so early as he couldn't stand much.......tch tch Problem during old age "

I laughed a little at his words.

Atleast someone among the young ones is behaving normal with me.

Kabir was always nice and kind to me. But what to say about others......Leaveeee

" Go and get some rest Sara, tomorrow you have to go to your home ." Nandini maa said

-------------------

I came to my room and quickly changed itno my night dress and did my skincare.
I laid on the bed and pulled a duvet over myself. In no time sleep engulfed me.

----------------

Next day,

I woke up early. I did my morning routine and got ready to head downstairs.

I saw Maa and chachi, doing Prayer.
I Straight went in the kitchen to prepare breakfast.

I asked one of butler and he guided and helped me with all the things. In the meantime, Maa and chachi came to give me prashad.
Maa said " You don't have to do this in the early morning. "
" Don't worry, its not that big, I will Manage and I like cooking. " I replied.