Chapter 12

Hey dear Readers👋🏻

In the last chapter, I gave you all a small target of 10 votes to complete but you guys didn't completed that mere target.
Tbh this whole shit is annoying.

What's the point of giving targets when you don't complete that.

Also, I asked you guys to follow me on Instagram and engage on reel but you didn't.

Why the fucking problem you all have ??

As a reader it takes merely minutes to read a chapter but as a writer it not like that
And in response, I asked to fulfill some target but you guys didn't do that simple thing.

Why the fuck it is so??

Sara's POV

3 weeks later

"Stop papa, I am full" I said keeping my hands on my stomach
"No you aren't. Look at yourself, you have become so meager" He said and added one more bite in my mouth
" This is known as slim body".

" Now stop I can't have more" I was so full but he kept on feeding me.
" That's last and done" Finally the session of feeding me has come to an end.

My bua marched towards me "Did you check on Sam?"
" Just going to check her " with that I went in my room to see her.
I entered my room only to find her awake.
Just as she saw me, she started smiling.
My baby

I came downstairs with her and my bua in no seconds took her.

The door bell rang, I quickly opened the gate and was taken aback by a powerful hug from Pragya.
When she was satisfied, she freed me from her embrace " Where is Samaira? I want to meet her ?"

" She is with bua" I directed her with my eyes and she rushed in that direction.

--------------

After, Dhruv left, unwillingly my attention was going again and again only on one incident of that day, my kiss. Was it really because of me that I kissed him and he left??
Yes, everything happened because of me. Was it necessary to kiss him?No. I should have controlled myself. All these years I did controlled my feelings, I should have done that day too. If I would have controlled myself then it would not have happened he would not have gone. God know what happened to me that I kissed him, maybe because he was so close to me.

Two days ago, I came here with Sam. I needed some relief so I came to my home.
Here, atleast I am not that tensed, I am spending some time with my family and that's helping me not to be tensed and think about that only.
Also, Maa allowed me to take Sam with me otherwise I would not have come.

-----------------

I was cleaning my room when Pragya came with Sam.
I look at Pragya and Sam "Looks like someone is liking your company"
" Also, it looks like someone is getting jealous of us. Right baby" to which my baby agreed with a smile..Wow.

"Why are you laughing so much. You don't even understand anything " I said in baby voice and my baby jumped on me. I careful carried her to the balcony of my room.

Pragya snapped at me " What's going on between you both?"
" It's better if we don't talk about that" I wanted to ignore everything related to him or that incident

" And why you don't wanna talk" Why she is questioning like a bitch and this is annoying
" I said I don't wanna talk about that, then what's the point to question again."