Chapter 13

" Whatever it is, all I know is, we can never have a normal relationship like others. He will never accept me as his wife." I said what's true.

___________________________________________

Author's POV

After the discussion, Sara, Pragya and Kabir went in their rooms. Kabir was staying in guest room whereas Pragya was with Sara.

Sara was busy making Samaira asleep whereas Pragya was busy in her phone.

A notification came in Pragya's phone. She opened it, Kabir had sent her friend request.
She accepted it, just then a message popped

From Kabir
Hey! Wanna talk?

To Kabir
About what??

From Kabir
About your best friend so called martial life

To Kabir
There is nothing to talk on that.

From Kabir
There is. It is the biggest issue, it's troubling my darling

To Kabir
Stop calling her darling. Well you are right it is a big problem and that problem is none other than Dhruv, your brother.

From Kabir
I agree on that. But he needs time, it's just few months back, Saanvi left him.

To Kabir
Ohhh so defensive.... He needs time and what about Sara? She doesn't feel bad, she is a machine right?

From Kabir
It's not like that, ik she is a human, she has feelings.

To Kabir
Ohh really?? Well I don't think so, cause your brother does not values her feelings.

From Kabir
.......

To Kabir
What? Nothing to say.
Nvm

From Kabir
Good night

--------

Around 1 a.m. in the morning, Pragya felt thirsty, she found the jug empty so she decided to fetch water downstairs.

When Pragya was filling the jug, she felt someone's presence behind her. She quickly grabbed a knife in her hand. She closed her eyes and turned in order to stab the person but that person quickly defended himself. Pragya was about to scream but that person quickly covered her mouths with his hands.

Kabir " keep quiet, otherwise everyone will come here". Pragya slowly opened her eyes. As she saw that person was Kabir, she bit his hand and held his collar " You want to kill me"

Kabir held her hands which were on his collar " No babe, it's you who want to kill me" he directed his eye at knife.

She pulled him more closer " That was for my protection, asshole"

" Okay but now leave me" Kabir said removing her hands from his collar. He felt sensations everytime she pulled him more closer.

" No". Kabir removed his hands "Okay then kill me ". Pragya went more closer " TBH, I really want to kill you. You don't support my Sara, you just say that Dhruv needs time but you don't think about Sara, you and your bro......" She kept on blabbering but Kabir's eyes got fixed at her lips.

Kabir kept his one hand on her waist and other on her neck and slammed his lips against her. Pragya's eyes widened at his sudden movement.Yes, he kissed her.

At first, none of them moved their lips. But after some time, Kabir kissed her after some time, Pragya too reciprocated his kiss. Pragya held him by his neck while Kabir held her by her waist.

They both were engrossed in each other that they didn't noticed that a pair of eye was looking at them.

After, they both got out of breath, they left each other. Pragya's eyes met with Sara.
Kabir too looked at that direction and quickly maintained distance with Pragya.