Chapter 16

Sara was running all around the garden and my bastard brother was running behind her.

What the fuck? What is she doing her at this hour with him.

What are they doing? Why they are laughing so much ?
They are enjoying each others company a lot these days? Aren't they?

And this Sara is getting on my nerves now. How dare her to play with Kabir at this hour.

She should have waited for me and if not then she should have slept or be with Maira?

But no she chose to play with Kabir. Fuck Kabir and their foolish game.

Her gaze was behind and she was running to escape. I headed towards her and she collided with me. I held her waist tightly in order to not let her go and run like a maniac.

The flow of water was towards us, due to which I also got wet but when Kabir saw me he ran away.

My eyes focused on Sara and I pulled her more. I could feel her breast pressing against me.

She is looking so beautiful right now, all wet.
Her eyes, I had to say she has got a beautiful pair of eyes. Her nose pin was so small but it enhanced her beauty. Her lips were wet too, soft, pink and plumpy.

I could clearly see her eyes moving all around my face like she wanted to capture every mere inch of my face in her eyes, her mesmerizing eyes.

By looking at her expression, I bet she is in deep dilemma.

Her eyes were fixed at my lips. With that she  grabbed my face and smashed her lips against mine . Our lips were attached to each other, we didn't moved our lips for first few seconds.

She moved her lips against mine...ohhh fuck she sucked my lower lip.

But I didn't do anything. I don't know why?

I got so lost in the feeling of her lips against mine. Her lips were so soft, she inexperienced or it was her first kiss maybe, her style of kissing said that.
Ohh my little Wife.

When I came into my senses and was about to kiss her back, she broke our kiss, Whyyy?

She was breathing heavily, her chest heaved up and down. She ran away from me, the warmness gone.

My thoughts were occupied by her. My life with her, my childhood our childhood, childhood of my and Sara, who is my wife now, the same girl who I hated the most is now my wife or rather my Second Wife.

I don't know what attracted me towards her, it was never before like this, but seeing her closeness with Kabir, my very own brother getting close with my wife I hated this feeling, this unknown feeling.

After battling with my inner thoughts, I stepped to my room to check on Samaira.
Looking at her calm sleeping state, I went to the bar area, which is in my bedroom.

While drinking, memories of Saanvi and mine, flourished, the day Saanvi proposed me on my 25th b'day.

Flashback

At 12 o'clock, everyone wished me.

Mom cupped my face " Happy Birthday beta."
I hugged her and replied " Thanks mom"

Kabir was standing at the entrance of the room " Someone else is also here to wish you? " he moved aside, and I saw Shekhawat's family.

On seeing me, Saanvi she came quickly to me and hugged me instantly. I was about to fall back but I managed my posture and hugged her back.

She said in a loud voice "Happy Birthday Dhruv"
I laughed at her craziness. She was looking so gorgeous in that yellow mini dress.

She moved back and my eyes fell on Sara, who was standing beside her father.
I stepped towards them and touched uncle's feet and he wished me and took me in a hug.