Chapter 3

Sara's POV

I got up early in the morning, not by myself but because of continuous knocks of someone. To avoid the sound, I pushed myself into the pillow but the banging increased with time.

I sat angrily on the bed with irritated voice opened the door " Now what's the matter, I am tired, need a lot of sleep tooo so....."
Before I could say further, Isha said " Its 7a.m in the morning and you are sleepy on the very first day of your marriage."

I looked at her and said " Wait.....What?? Its 7, everyone must have woke up by now, right ??"

Isha said " Yeah, you sleepy head, go and freshen up fast, otherwise you will get more late for your another fucking ritual "

She said amd left from there. I also closed the door and opened my luggage " I am such a mess, I don't know what to wear, I don't know how to wear a saree,, nooo it would be too much."
I searched more and decided to wear a suit.
With no more thoughts, I got straight in the bathroom and get myself ready.

I quickly applied vermilion, in partition with lot of thoughts in my heart.

Removing all the thoughts, I went to the kitchen. While going, I could feel everyone's eyes on me.

As I reached there, Nandini Aunty saw me, she said " You are looking beautiful dear."
I

just smiled and said "Thankyou aunty"

Nandini aunt interrupted me, more specially scolded me " I said you not to call me aunty but Maa or anything related to Mother but you are such a stubborn girl that you don't listen to me ."

I didn't have any words to say. Nandini aunty took my face in her hands and looked at me and said " Earlier as a child you use to call me aunt, That was something okay okay , but now as you are married, you will call me Maa, nothing else, Got it ?"

After some thoughts, I asked Nandini aunt " What if nobody in this house wants me to involve in the family, what if Dhruv doesn't like that ?"

Nandini aunt said " It doesn't matter to me, for me you were, you are and you will be my child....hmm??"
I just nodded and hugged her with a tight smile.
I love her so much.

Nandini Maa said " C'mon hurry up otherwise you will get late, and yes you have to prepare anything sweet. The rest of the breakfast is already prepared."

I said " Can you send..." Before I could finish she said " don't worry, I am sending someone to tell you ."

I smiled at her. She is actually sweet. Sometimes I wonder how that brat Dhruv, is her child.....Like how in this fucking world .

I thought in my brain " ohh you silly girl, Dhruv is a byproduct of Fuck only."
I stopped my thoughts, as a servant had came in the kitchen.

I quickly prepared Kheer as sweet, cause I know Dhruv likes that......
"But will he like it, cause its made by me. "
I thought that and said the servant to keep the kheer on dining table.

By 8:30, everyone gathered at the dining area and sat on there respective chairs.

I came out of the kitchen just to see a brat face....but with a lovely angelic face tooo.
The brat face was of none other than Dhruv Singh Rathore but that sweet face was of his daughter...

Dhruv didn't looked at me not even for once... Last time when I checked, I wasn't looking that horrible, I was looking beautiful but nevermind his loss.....

Firstly , I served everyone and stood near maa.
Nandini Maa asked me to sit.
There was a chair beside Dhruv and I went to sit there.

As usual, Dhruv was sitting with a fucked up face. I glanced at him once and started eating my breakfast.

I was eating but then heard a sweet baby cry of someone. I tilted my head and saw Dhruv rubbing his daughter's back to make her stop crying.
I looked at his face which held some emotions but before I could read that he shouted " Where's the milk ?"
I flinched at his sudden loud voice not only me but that lovely baby also started crying loudly.

Soon a servant came and gave milk bottle to him. Dhruv immediately took the bottle and fed her.
Everyone continued there breakfast as if it was a normal secene for them.....It can be....

After feeding his baby, Dhruv said in a cold tone " I'm leaving Maa and its your responsibility to take care of my child "

So basically these words were for me he doesn't want me to be around his baby.
I took a deep breath and went in the kitchen.

Dhruv also went to his office but not before giving his daughter to Maa.