Chapter 9

🔔DO VOTE, COMMENT AND SHARE

This chapter contains more than 1700 words.

"As I said, I am fill and I won't eat " It was soooo rude of him to say like this.

As he said, a memory from my past hit me

----------

SARA's POV

Flashback
2 years ago,

I was in my room sitting alone when I heard a honk. I knew that today my sister will come with her husband.
And now, they have arrived..... a newly wedded couple.

I didn't want to go downstairs so I stayed in my room. Also, I was happy that nobody called me......But this happiness didn't last for more than 10 minutes. Why????
I was called by non other than my sister......

But me being me, I didn't responded to her and she being she, came to my room to call me...........
Having no option, I went downstairs with her. Asshole

Nervousness, anxiety, depression, everything that a sad person feels, I was feeling that tooo. I was walking with me eyes down. Maybe because I don't want to see him.......

I quickly went in the kitchen to help my bua, who was struggling alone.
We prepared the lunch and arranged the dining.

Bua asked me to call everyone for lunch.

I called my papa and asked him to call the couple..........
Thanks to God that he didn't denied my request..

Everyone came and sat on their places except me. I served the lunch.
" Sara come and have your lunch." My sister said to me.

"Ohhh sis you have your food don't worry about me "

" Behave Sara " A loud voice of Papa was heard.
" Its okay papa " my sister said in an extra sweet tone. Then she looked at me " Its okay if you don't want to have lunch, but atleast sit with us, see Dhruv is also here"

Why did she opted modelling not an actress as her career ??

" Thanks di, but I don't want to sit here. Also, I have to complete my pending notes " I said and turned to go my room .

As I came into my room the one thing I wanted to do is to flush my anger out, but I can't to that. So, I decided to spend my rest of the day in my room.
And I did that only.

At night,

Dhruv and Saanvi di decided to stay as papa asked them and it was already late.

Around 1 a.m. I was thirsty and my jug was empty too. I got downstairs to fetch my thirst.

While I was returning, sound of giggles were heard. My feet automatically went into that direction and my eyes saw that which it shouldn't.

Dhruv and di were sitting in the garden. Di's head was placed on Dhruv's soldier and he moved his hand on her waist and back earning giggles from her.
He then gently placed her on his lap while kissing her.

They both were kissing with so much of passion.

-----------

"Sara? Sara? Sara? " I was back from memory land as Kabir called me .