Chapter 10

Hey 👋🏻 😊

Do read this before reading the chapter.

I hope you all are great and getting more hotter day by day just like the increasing heat of the Sun getting more hot day by day🥵🌡️

Stay hydrated these days more. Have water or juices more.

I am a little bit upset from you guysss.
You my lovely people are not voting. Why so ??
Also, I am not giving any target votes.
I have to write content and you have to read and vote. Right.

Just as you all scroll the chapter to read further like that only place your finger at the right most corner in the end to vote..
The mere notification of vote and comments assures me to write further.

Also, this chapter contains more than 1500 words...

Enjoy Reading 😊💗

-------------------------------------
" You will see him at dinner only, just wait for few more time " Kabir said with a smirk on his face.

" Don't " I simply said indicating his  smirk.

------------------------------------

Sara's POV

After spending some time in the garden with my Sam. We went inside as it was dinner time.

I can see some pair of eyes were staring at me. Shanaya since morning is giving me killing glare and all.
Asshole Shanaya

Ignoring that I went in the kitchen to help maa.

I decided to sit beside Kabir today as I don't want to sit beside Dhruv.
Thanks to God that after today's morning incident, the dinner was peaceful.

---------------

Days passed......months passed.........
It has been 3 months to our marriage. My baby Sam is of 5 months and she seems to like me ?? Nooo..... She loves spending time with me.

She is the best thing which this marriage has provided, including Maa and Dad.

The 4 actual couples of this house are soo in love with their partner.
4 cause I and Dhruv are couples for others but not for us.

Maa and dad are so lovely couple. They love each other with so much of passion and intensity. Though dad acts cold from outside but he is such a calm soul and he loves Maa so much.

Chacha is not so shy in showing his love. I remember a few weeks back, all the family members including me were sitting in the drawing area.
Isha had said something to her father and chacha kissed his wife. Chachi was a blushing mess after that.

Shanaya and Isha are bitches from starting maybe because we have not so good bond that we have or they have some serious problems with me..

Kabir is a full package of enjoyment. In this family, other than maa its him to whom I am attaching so much. He is always there for me at times when I needed someone else I needed Dhruv.

What to say about Dhruv, Sam's father.
In these 3 months we never talked to each other other than the talk which involved Samaira.

Luckily I got a work from home and salary is enough for my expenses.
We are from upper middle class baground. My father did everything best for me and my sister after my mother's death. Even if I don't do anything, I could spend my life with ease........ But I wanted to be independent, to stand on my feet. I want to be capable and put on my standards.