Chapter 11

Hey dear Readers

Here is a short update as I am not at my home but I will try to upload as soon as I get time.

Why don't you guysss vote. I mean some of you do vote but that's not even a handful of readers.

Whyyyy????

I have posted a reel in my account. If you haven't seen go and see. Also, follow my account @shrastale

Enjoy🍸

Its time of Dhruv to come. My heart is beating so fast when he has not arrived yet.
What will happen when he will be standing infront of me? When I will be sitting beside him?
Ohhhhh God
-------------------

Sara's POV

The clock showed 11:30 and till now Dhruv hasn't come. A part of me was thankful that I won't be facing him but my other part wanted to see him, I hadn't seen him after that incident. I wanted to see his reaction when he sees me.

I was waiting for him in the garden at my place again.
Time passed and it was 1 a.m. but there was no sign of him. After waiting for him for so long I felt tired and went to my room.

Even after reaching the room I was thinking about Dhruv only and I slept with his thoughts.

--------------
Morning
After freshening up, I went down and saw Dhruv.My heart beat increased very fast thinking what will happen now. Will Dhruv say something ? He was far away earlier too, will he become more like that now?
Dhruv was playing with Sam.Right now he was happy and that laughing side is only with Sam. There were other people in the house who were busy in their own work.

After ignoring everyone, I went to my Maa who was working in the kitchen.I Greeted maa and then started helping her a little because she had already prepared all the food.
Everyone was having breakfast but I didn't want to, perhaps I didn't want to sit next to Dhruv because I was afraid, I started leaving from there.

As I was leaving, Maa asked, "How are you? And if you are not feeling well even today, then take rest, I will ask the maid to send you breakfast in the room.?"

Before I could say anything Kabir said
"What is the need for a servant, badi maa? I will give breakfast to Sara."
While taunting Antar Chachi said, "Yes, you are here just for this, aren't you for this?"
Isha said, "Leave it mother, there is no point in telling Kabir Bhai. He is always after Sara ." and started eating her food again.

Yes, Sara is mine , I have known her since childhood and have supported her before and now I will support her."
As soon as Kabir said this, a voice came f rom behind. "Not much, Kabir, if Dhruv gets angry, he will bury you. Then keep saying 'Sara is mine' after you become ghost " everyone started meeting that person

That person took Sam in his hands and laughed and talked to everyone. I was standing there because I thought that this person would be the acquaintance of this family, so why should I fall in between?

I came to know his name, his name was Rudra as everyone was calling him by the same name.And then I remembered that he is Dhruv's best friend. Earlier when Dhruv use to come, he used to talk about Rudra a lot.

I was in my thoughts when Rudra extended his hand to shake. "Hey Sara , I am Rudra"
I also shook hands "I know".
Rudra was shocked and said, "I thought you wouldn't know me because your bastard husband got married without inviting me."

"Let it be son, marriage was not that special, it just happened somehow." Anatra Chachi said

" Yes, it had to happen somehow because I was not there." He praised himself.
Looked at me and said "But it doesn't matter now, at least the marriage is over. " I just nodded in agreement with him.

"Whatever it is, come and have breakfast." Dhruv said while sitting in his place

My eyes were on Rudra again and again. Maybe he was not able to eat breakfast because Sam was troubling him.
"Rudra, you eat comfortably, till then I will take Sam " I said
Rudra gave her to me and started eating.

" By the way Rudra how come you came suddenly? " Maa asked.

"Dhruv didn't tell you guys." Rudra said pointing towards Dhruv.
" No, Dhruv didn't tell us anything." Maa said again.

"I and Rudra are going out today for some business work. " This time Dhruv said

"What?? Today? Dhruv son why didn't you tell me earlier that you were leaving so suddenly? And that too today" Maa asked

" Mom, Dad knew I had to go. " Dhruv said

"Viren yours also didn't even tell me about this" Mom asked Dad, wrinkling her eyebrows.
" Nandini, I knew that Dhruv would go but I did not know that he would go today itself."
dad said softly. "And anyway, this is not the first time that Dhruv is leaving so suddenly."

"Yes, Viren, I know, but still". After some time, mother said, "Sara, you also go with Dhruv."
I took one look at Dhruv, "No mom, I am fine at home."

"A wonderful thing you have said aunty." Dhruv said " What do you say husband?"
A loud noise was heard " Rudra, it would be better if you mind your own business. I will see who needs to be taken and who not."It was of none other than Dhruv. " And one more thing, I and Rudra will go tonight".
And just saying this Dhruv went away.

And as usual, we continued our breakfast and my day went With my thoughts.

-----------

Dhruv till evening at 7 o'clock had arrived.
Dhruv had told that he would leave at 10 o'clock.
He spent all his time with Sam.
When it was time to leave, he met everyone and said goodbye and went away but he did not look at me even for once as if I was not at home. I am invisible to him.

∆~∆~∆~∆~∆~∆~∆~∆~∆~∆~∆~∆~∆~∆~∆~∆

Wassup

A new entry guysss -Rudra

Sara ko bhot janna thaa ki dhruv kya react karega?
Dhruv me aisaa react Kiya ki beechari ab sochti rahegi.😂🥲

Dhruv bhot boltaa haii. Sara ko to maarna chahiye usko😮‍💨 fir bs ek din mei sahi ho jaayega 😏😒

Btw guysss........

Vote target🎯 10 votes atleast

Stay tuned, stay happy 😊

Byee💋