Chapter 14

How are you all,
I was busy in my exams and now I am free......

Here is a update......

Ever since Kabir told me about the arrival of Dhruv, only one thing is going on in my mind – the moment when I kissed him.

I won't deny that I liked kissing him, his lips were so soft, his beard so silky, his hands holding my waist I so wish that his hands never leave my waist and hold it forever, I won't mind that.

But I can't ignore or forget his reaction after that mere kiss.
Neither he reciprocated and he went away too in the name of his so-called business trip.

Today he will come as mentioned by Kabir, my poor heart is in a great dilemma.
I want to meet him, it's been a long time since I saw him, but I am afraid that what will he do this time. Will he go away again or will he send me away this time?
No no, I don't wanna go anywhere. But I will surely go anywhere with him but not without him.
'Stop dreaming, he will not take you anywhere with him' My inner self is getting on my nerves.

I was all alone by now, Kabir is busy in attending some meetings online. Pragya got a call from her office to come urgently so she went, she will come at night. Papa has gone somewhere, bua had also gone to her in-laws' house.

My bua is such a strong lady, she has raised his son all alone as her husband did not support her, he used to beat her, due to which she had to face 3 miscarriages. She decided to end all of her torture and came here with us but she never gave divorced him.
I may have been only 5 years old when she came with her son, Nikhil. Currently he is out for his studies.

I locked the main door and was sitting in my bedroom with my Sam. I massaged her body with oil and took her for a shower. After dressing her up, I clicked some photos of her.
She is so cute, she looks like Dhruv and not like Saanvi di at all. Although her face will change with time, looking at her reaction sometimes reminds me of Dhruv.

_____________

Time passed and it was evening now.

Kabir's meeting was over and he was looking after Sam while I prepared tea for us.

" How was your meeting?" I asked him with

" Looking at me, what do you think? " He laid on the couch and placed Sam on his stomach.

I passed him snacks " Umm... maybe it's a very hard working one"
He took the plate " Yeah, I don't know how bhai manages all of this solely."

" Sometimes when I look at his face which clearly reflects his hardwork." I said remembering the days when he used to come late at night.

" Bhai really works hard for the betterment and upliftment of the company." " But dear Sara, look at you, are you so worried about your husband?" He said with a teasing smile.

" Can I ask you something?" He nodded his head and said to proceed with my question.

" Was Dhruv always like this? I mean working all day and night even if he is completely worn out."
He just replied with a hmm

" I mean when he was in a relationship with Saanvi di, he used to work like this only?"

Kabir took a deep breath " What should I tell you?"
"Truth.. I trust you Kabir and I want to know the truth " I said looking in his eyes.

" Well if you want to know the truth ask it from bhai, moreover you both are married, you both should look forward to this "

" I want to work in this marriage but I think Dhruv needs time " I took a sip of my tea.