Chapter 6

Evening,
Rathore Mansion was decorated with lights and flowers which enchanted its beauty even more.

All the relatives and guest had  arrived.
In garden, there was a separate area for relatives and guest and a separate area for media.
Afterall, Dhruv Singh Rathore is no less than a celebrity and his marriage has to be the hot news of the town.

All the family members and other guests  were downstairs except Dhruv and Sara.

-----------

At garden,

Virendra and Devendra were attending the guests.
Virendra eyes went to his daughter who was busy in clicking pictures , he called " Shanaya go and call Dhurv and Sara ."

Shanaya first went to Sara's room and knocked at the door.
Sara was all dressed up in an elegant pastel lehenga which Nandini had given to her earlier. She looked ethereal.

Shanaya looked at sara for good seconds with her mouth hung open.
Seeing Shanaya liked this, Sara looked herself in the mirror once again.
Shanaya said " Oh bro, you look alluring today. To be honest Sara, this lehanga suits perfectly. "
Sara smiled and simply said Thank you.

" You must be enjoying a lot here right? All these luxuries, expensive lehanga and jewelleries , wife of a billionaire all the eyes and attentions on you , centre of attraction. No ? " Shanaya said in a bitter tone.

What??? Is this girl mad or wot?
Earlier she complimented me and now she is giving me taunts.....
Well I think, she got this from her brother

Sara face fell on hearing such words from Shanaya's mouth " Look Shanaya, I know the things are difficult but if its for you, then for me its too and way more difficult than yours"

Shanaya clenched her eyes and said " Enough of your non sense talk. Let's get outside to call bhai, otherwise because of you I have to listen from dad ."

Sara said " It was you who started "

Shanaya " You deserved that. "
Sara choose to remain silent ' Don't reply her, she has lost her mind '

----------------

Sara was standing downstairs. She didn't want to go with Shanaya as it would have led to a quarrel among them as she knew that they both will not remain silent.
Moreover, Sara don't want to face Dhurv.

Sara looked at Dhruv who was descending the stairs, carrying Samaira in his arms.   Dhruv looked attractive in his blue coloured Tuxedo. It suited his  perfect divine body.

Sara averted her eyes when found herself gawking at him .

'Don't look at him like this you stupid girl '

Dhruv went inside a room and placed sleepy samaira carefully. He secured her with pillows on either sides.
Dhruv came back and started moving without providing a glance at Sara.
Sara huffed and walked fast to go beside him.

------------

On seeing Sara coming out, Nandini went and took Sara with her.
Nandini made her sit on the couch. Sara's face was covered with veil.

Antara said "let's start the ritual. "

Firstly, Nandini unveiled the face of Sara and  shower her with gift. " You look so beautiful, evil eyes off." She took out kohl from her eye and applied behind Sara's ears.

After that Antara too unveiled her and gave her gift.

After that all the the ladies one by one unveil the face of bride and also shower her with gifts.

--------------

" Do you know who she is ? "
" Even, I want to know that who is she "
Two ladies were discussing between them.

"Whoever she is , but she is not as beautiful as Dhruv's first wife. "

" Absolutely, Saanvi is way pretty than her . "

" But now what can be done. Saanvi left The  Rathore's for god knows what reason "

" Now just see what this girl do "

" By face, she looks innocent, but what her inner self is like. "

" She doesn't speak much "

" Look at Nandini how happy she is by bringing her new daughter -in- law."

Ladies there were gossiping.

Ugghhhh these ladies why the fuck they have to say bad about my Sara. And make her sad.

Dhruv came near Sara and said " Come, we have to go for announcement and answer some questions to reporters. "

Sara nodded her head. But inside she was happy as Her Dhruv said something to her In a normal tone, not in aggressive one.

-------------

On seeing the newly wed couple coming, the reporters and cameraman came hurriedly.

It was all new for Sara, she was not a person who was used of limelight.
But now all the lights were on her.

Sara got nervous by flashes and limelights. She entangled her fingers in nervousness.

At the same time Dhruv's eyes went on Sara" action.
Dhruv realised that Sara was being nervous.

Dhruv kept his hand on Sara's waist.
Sara flinched at his action.
She looked at him only to see a expression less face.

One of the Reporters asked " What's the name of your wife ?"

Reporter 1 " When and where did you both got married?"

Reporter 2 "What's her backround? "

Dhruv looked at Sara and tightened his hold at her waist " Sara Dhruv Singh Rathore. Yesterday was our wedding. "

Reporter 3 " Why your marriage was so private "

Dhruv replied I don't think that its your concern. Your concern was to know that I got married and you got to know that "

Like this reporters were asking questions and Dhruv ignored some questions and replied to those which he wanted.

One of the reporters asked " Mrs. Rathore why are you so silent? Enlighten us with your whereabouts "

Sara strained at his question not knowing what to reply. She looked at Dhurv but he gave no response.

Out of nowhere, Kabir came and said " The conference is over you all may leave "

Sara mentally thanked Kabir.
Dhruv, Sara and Kabir went from there.

---------

" Who is she and when did they got Married ?” A lady sitting on the couch asks

" She is sister of Saanvi  "
Antara replied

" What ? Really?? It means, Dhruv has married her sister -in- law " The same lady said

Nandini gave a dry reply and said Yes.

" She is not as pretty as Saanvi and just look at her she looks so dumb "

Dhruv, Sara and Kabir who were standing at the entrance listened all the talks.

Then that lady turns back and said " What have you done Dhruv ? "

---------------------

What do you think will Dhruv take a stand for Sara ??

Do vote and comment silent readers that's not fair.