A lesson of Cursed Energy

I awoke soon on the day after the fight with Naoki, I was exhausted. The day beforehand my parents' corpses were still sitting there with nothing around them, now I saw something standing above their bodies. It was 3 of those flying head creatures that I killed in a single shot yesterday. I walk closer to the fly heads as I grab one of them, I was confused as I look at the curse. 

From what I saw yesterday the curse disintegrated but I needed to know what I was about to do, I opened my mouth wide and chomped the fly heads head off my face quickly scrunching up my face it tasted terrible it was sour, spicy, and sweet all at once an I hated it. As I felt like throwing up. After the fly head death, it turned into cursed energy. My body slowly absorbed the entire 4th grade flyhead cursed energy supply, the remaining two flyheads quickly flew away in horror, but before they could fully fly away I rushed at the 2 curses and crushed their heads with my hands. In my opinion, they were easy to kill.

As I stood still after exorcising those 3 curses, I waited for Toji to wake up as he was asleep on the couch just like a homeless bum. I waited silently as I opened my book and started reading about the imbuement and channeling section. Channeling mentioned something about all of a person's cursed energy being inside of the gut people force their cursed energy into other areas of their bodies so from the gut to the arms. I found that interesting as I looked at my body seeing the cursed energy inside of myself, my gut had a compact amount of cursed energy near it so the idea of channeling made sense. As I look at my current cursed energy stores and then look at my house confused there was so much cursed energy here I wonder why there's so much cursed energy here.

I shut my eyes and quickly began absorbing all the nearby cursed energy, my body quickly compacting and building up a large amount of cursed energy in my body as I saw 3 things flash before my eyes. It was 3 names... or what I think are names. The things I see names flash in front of my eyes are "Pure Cursed Energy Manipulation", "Flesh Manipulation", and "Gravity Orbs" I panic as I see those words I have no idea what they are but I think I can find out, as I panic for a moment and open my eyes I quickly look around the house and see the house cleared of all cursed energy not a single drop of it left as I look at my body once more. My cursed energy amount had increased immensely as I thought of the name of my techniques if I have to guess Flesh Manipulation was the monster covered in Bone, Blood, and Sinew. While the dragon was probably pure cursed energy as gravity revolves around space itself so the 3rd monster is the gravity orbs.

If my guess is this I think flesh manipulation should be the one I train the most after all if I had to guess that's the one that allowed me to heal my wounds earlier. As I opened the book once more to look at the techniques section, in that section there were 2 applications I thought would be important: the first is Construction turning cursed energy into actual material, and the second important technique was hair shaping. Both were considered common innate techniques. My thought was that hair counts as a form of flesh so what would happen if I started the manipulation of my hair before I manipulated my skin and muscular structure.

I quickly used the compact cursed energy in my gut instead of the cursed energy moving it started burning itself as I moved my hair around. I sharpened my hair and hardened it. I began to mold it. The technique was very low cost but my cursed energy control was terrible so I had no proper idea as to how I would properly control it. Maybe the book had a way to discuss proper cursed energy efficiency. As I kept moving my hair around as soon as my hair began to elongate further the maximum I could reach was 20 feet in range and the further it went the less control I had over my hair. Maybe I could control my arm similarly but I would need to figure that out later. As Toji smiled while looking at me, "Seems like you are a prodigy at this." He said as he looked at my hair which wriggled around like a tentacle Toji reached into his pocket pulled out a dagger and cut my hair off putting my hair's length back at its previous length.