Depression & Ratio

I was sitting in a worm... no that's what happening currently I am inside of the cursed spirit worm that Toji owns I'm in here to make sure I don't accidentally inform the Gojo and the Target of Toji's existence. . . . I'll be honest this feels disgusting. I just kept sitting there looking at the tools surrounding me there were a good amount of regular weapons and a few cursed tools I looked at them and saw the 5 Toji told me about earlier it was a scarlet Katana, the twin katanas, the chain weapon, the spear of heaven, and the katana with the fur on it. Suddenly a small flash of light appeared. There was a regular katana that suddenly flew towards that light for a moment a hand appeared as the katana was grabbed by someone it was probably Toji getting his weaponry. As suddenly after about 5 seconds Toji grabbed the fur-handled katana.

I couldn't hear anything going on out there as I looked around and saw something that astonished me. It was a pitch-black liquid on the roof of the worm's mouth. I knew that liquid was the same that was floating above me when I met that space creature. I heard a voice behind me it was the same as last time it spoke in the same voice that my grandmother used, "Hello again brother." It spoke as I turned around it wasn't there as I stood still in the worm, the voice appearing once more. "You know you're close to the core of it all, so close to the core of all cursed energy." I stood still as I breathed silently, the split soul katana was quickly returned to the worm's mouth, as Toji grabbed the inverted spear of heaven. "What are you talking about?" I asked the creature it was strange this thing was in my head, "The core of all cursed energy is right in front of you, why not reach out and grab it." The creature said as I stood still looking at that black liquid, "Yup that's the core all you need to do is grab it." Suddenly as I took a single step forward I was lifted into the air and my hair suddenly hardened as Toji yoinked me out of the worm as he put me on the ground. My body felt disgusted from having been in that worm.

"Alright kid, here's what you're gonna do your job is to make sure no one enters this building." I nod as Toji pats my head and leaves, I stood in front of the door no one was going to get in was the plan as I stood still waiting in front of the door holding the dagger the voice of that creature was fucking annoying it bothered me when I was at peace however there was one thing I was interested in it was that the creature knew more about my cursed techniques than me that is not something that should happen. Suddenly I saw a man running at me. This man had a white robe around his body as the man ran up to me before stopping. He was a good 20 feet away as I looked at him, the man suddenly speaking. "Who are you, kid?" I stood there thinking for a moment as I soon responded "I'm Karu Chikage. It's nice to meet you." The man was breathing heavily as he put his hands together, a small dog-like curse appearing as I looked at the man and the dog. "Are you a curse user?" I think to myself the people fighting are called jujutsu sorcerers so the people they are fighting are called curse users. I open my mouth and speak. "I am trying to kill the star plasma vessel so I guess I am yeah." I said the word kill left a sour taste in my mouth as the bald man sighed before yelling, "PONGO NOW" The dog curse suddenly grew to the size of an elephant, and rushed at me I looked at the dog for a moment as I extended my arm cursed energy externalizing as an arrow of pure cursed energy fired.

The curse dog was slashed but it moved just enough to weave my attack that was aimed at its vitals as I grabbed my dagger and cloned it. I held this cloned dagger in my left hand as I raised my left hand and quickly threw the dagger at the curse. The dog curse dodged once more as suddenly the bald man appeared behind me. In a panic I reacted quickly by instinct my hair sharpened and slashed off the Bald man's hand he panicked and jumped away as the cursed dog lunged at me once more in a mere moment of instinct I threw another cloned dagger that stabbed into the dog's head the dog suddenly disappeared as I turn to look at the old man who was holding his remaining hand up. "Alright, I yield." He said as I looked at him before I smiled, "Hooray I won" I said happily as Suddenly I felt something 2 cursed energies that were of a rather high level behind the bald man. I stared at the bald man and behind him I saw two men. One had short brown hair and a blue unbuttoned and cropped jacket with a white shirt under it. The other one wore a blue uniform that had long sleeves and long tight pants. That one had blonde hair that covered one of his eyes and he grabbed a cleaver from his belt.