Eating, Then Killing a spirit

I sat inside of a small building with Toji. We were still in the stadium the day after meeting Kong and that left me with 1 day left to be ready to fight the grade 1 spirit or the grade 2 sorcerer. As I sat inside the building next to Toji, my knees on the chair as Toji ordered himself and me food, well I was hoping he was getting me food. As Toji walked back and sat down next to me as we waited he decided to make some small talk with me. "So... you wanna know what cursed tools I have?" I immediately nodded yes I wanna know as Toji grabbed a napkin and a pen from his pocket as he drew 5 things the first was a weird katana with fur on it, the second is a small dagger like object with a jitte on it, after that is a chain without a hilt, the 4th was a large katana which was fully colored in, The last was two katanas with a small cloud around them.

"Alright the first one is the split soul katana. It can cut through everything." Once he said this my eyes shined. A blade that can cut through anything sounds like an amazing weapon and useful if the material it is made of can be reconstructed. "Then this dagger is the inverted spear of heaven it cancels and curses the technique that it touches." I thought about it for an offensive attack it wouldn't be too effective against but probably amazing against defensive techniques. "Then this is the thousand mile chain; it can increase in range as long as the end of its chain is not visible." It probably is useful for confusing an opponent who will be confused what the full range of the chain is. Toji then points his hand at the black katana, "That's Scarlet Slash Katana after it is drawn from its sheath the katana can increase the attackers speed by 10 fold however only for 5 seconds maximum." Yup so far that's my favorite one. It's a very dangerous one and if it makes me that fast then I could end almost any fight in a single moment. Then Toji points to the dual katanas before speaking, "That one is Silent Storm Duo: Fubuki and Sora... they are the most difficult for me to use. Well I guess the easiest way to say this is Sora can shoot lightning and create clouds while Fubuki can freeze the air." So it's two katana's with the power to control the weather without any need for cursed energy now if anything is broken that weapon is broken.

Suddenly a man puts a plate of Sushi in front of me and Toji grabs his phone as it is ringing. He answers the call and puts his phone to his ear. I could hear that it's definitely Kong the cunt. I grab my chopsticks and break them in two however instead of doing what should be done I grab one of the chopsticks and begin imbuing it with cursed energy. As I slowly imbue it with cursed energy I stab down on one of the sushi's cleanly not a single grain of rice breaking and not a single grain falling off of the sushi I slowly lift the sushi up and bite onto it. This sushi was pretty bad as Toji and Kong spoke I ignored them as Kong was annoying I swiftly stabbed two more Sushi's and stole them before my eyes widened in a panic it felt like a presence something that felt powerful as Toji's eyes seemed the same dull look they always were so now I have two guesses either this curse is weak to Toji or Toji cannot sense this curse at all. I stood up and quickly left the box and walked around the stadium. The cursed energy levels were strong as I soon reached an area behind the box; it was a cursed spirit.

The spirit was humanoid. It was shorter than Toji but was tall I'd say 5 '11 it had a neon yellow skin and plastered on its face was a permanent smile. The spirit had long legs and arms; its shoulders, elbows, ankles, knees, and upper thigh were all doll joints as I looked at the spirit silently on its forehead was a slot machine, as the spirit suddenly spoke. "HEY HEY HEY LIL GUPPER" The spirit said as I looked at it confusingly the spirit suddenly opened its smiling mouth and licked its teeth before putting its tongue back in its mouth and shutting its teeth the spirit clearly didn't need to open its teeth to speak, "YOU WANNA PLAY A GAME LIL GUPPER?" it was a loud spirit and it was annoying as I grabbed the combat dagger and within a moment the dagger had cloned itself I imbued the dagger with cursed energy and threw it the spirit dodging quickly as it spoke once more "HEY LIL GUPPER THAT'S NO FUN HOW BOUT YOU JUST COME A BIT CLOSER." It spoke in a stern parental tone as I suddenly see myself walking towards the spirit I think to myself for a moment before I quickly stopped in my tracks my eyes widening my left eye feels like its burning as the spirit spoke once more "OH REALLY YOU DON'T WANNA COME CLOSER THAN HOW BOUT THIS I COME A LIL CLOSER." The spirit suddenly started running at me. The slot machine on its head suddenly spinning. It was faster than expected as it hit me but the moment before it hit me the slots on its head stopped to reveal 3 numbers 7-2-7 the moment the punch landed my cursed energy flooded the location to enhance my defense. As I was hit I coughed up a small amount of blood.