A terrible thing

I followed Toji silently as he led me to a nearby building. The building was tall. It looked like a watchtower as Toji entered the building before speaking to a person who smiled as she pointed her hand toward an elevator Toji nodded and walked towards the elevator. I ignored what they were saying and I soon followed Toji into the elevator. He stood still as I looked around before quickly speaking. "Mr. Toji I see a bit too much cursed energy around here. I'm afraid that if all this cursed energy gets stronger and collects it will become a powerful cursed spirit." I said as Toji looked at me before quickly responding, "Then just absorb all of the cursed energy around here. After all, you haven't reached your cursed energy limit yet, right?" Toji asked as I nodded to him, my arms stretching out as I prepared myself to try and do that, "But I'd need to walk around the entire building to collect all of it." Toji lightly smacked the back of my head. It hurt more than the 3rd-grade curse who I killed earlier.

I look up at Toji confused as I extend my arm with my cursed technique to slap Toji in the face yet he just grabbed my arm and tore it off. "Don't try that shit with me." I sigh as my arm begins to slowly regrow but I swiftly respond to Toji, "That's not physically possible if I did that. Who knows how much-cursed energy I might accidentally absorb too much cursed energy and damage my own body." Toji looked down at me before speaking, "So you are at your limit?" I shake my head and respond like a child, "No I'm not I'm just afraid of hurting myself from that much cursed energy." Toji suddenly flicked my forehead as he spoke, "Then just stop being scared of pain if you control your flesh then control your brain and shut off the area that allows for pain." ... "Mr. Toji do I need to tell you how dumb that is." Toji smacked the back of my head once more it hurt as I looked up at him as the elevator dinger.

Suddenly a man stood up. He had short black hair with dark dark-colored eyes, his clothing was a black business suit, and in his hands was a cigarette I stared at the man as the man looked down at me. "Toji I see you finally brought Megumi with you." I tilt my head wondering who this Megumi is as I look up at Toji who seems just as confused, Toji tilts his head a few times before looking at the business guy. "Who are you talking about? I don't know any Megumi's." I stare at the business guy like an animal trying to protect its owner from the randos on the streets as I stare daggers at the guy. "So this isn't your son?" I shake my head as the business guy looks even more confused at the fact that I just confirmed that I wasn't Toji's son, I was just some random kid following him.

"Listen, how about we discuss the job you wanna give me kong, and Karu you go figure out the mission I gave you in the elevator." I swiftly nod as I walk away from Toji and Kong and behind the elevator pillar this is a large circular watchtower or I think it is. As I shut my eyes and hear a voice in the back of my head. "Hello, brother." I panic as I open my eyes. I was breathing heavily. I grab at my heart and feel it beating heavily as I stare panicked at the glass of the watchtower. I swiftly calmed down and shut my eyes as I began to absorb the nearby cursed energy once more, my eyes wide open as I breathed heavily still. Who was that... no what was that? I grabbed at my heart which was beating heavily and kept absorbing the nearby cursed energy as I stayed sitting down and slowly I closed my eyes.

I opened them soon after yet instead of seeing the watchtower I saw something different. I sat atop a throne made of bone, the staircase leading up to my throne was made of flesh and sinew, and around the staircase was a pool of blood I looked around and saw something that made my eyes grow wide. On the other side of my throne were two creatures, one a dragon made of a glowing yellow substance that I understood to be pure cursed energy, while the other creature was humanoid yet within its humanoid looks I saw a large amount of glowing orbs and planets. As I panicked I huddled into the bone-made throne as suddenly the dragon flew into the air as the humanoid that was made of space swiftly bowed down. I stare at them in a panic as I hear the voice of my sister. "I currently don't have a voice so you wouldn't mind me using this one right?" I stare at the source of the sound. It was from the humanoid that was encompassed by space, as the creature's face suddenly burst into a wide smile. "You're not responding so I suspect it's an acceptable vo-" I swiftly cut off the creature and said, "No, don't use Marie's voice." I cover my mouth in a panic. I don't remember acting like that. I shouldn't act like I'm supposed to listen to people, not argue with them.