Loss of a Father

I followed Toji as he had put me down. I felt my heart palpitating even though I was capable of slowing down my blood and controlling my heartbeat I just couldn't. I felt like a monster. I raised my hands and stared at them while following Toji who soon stopped in front of a rather large building, Toji lightly slapped the back of my head, "Hey lighten up we have a meeting with someone if you're gonna contemplate the morals of ending a life then just get away from me already." He said as I panicked and took a gulp as I forced my emotions to the bottom of my gut as I took a single step forward following Toji as we entered the building. This building was the home of the star religious group I followed Toji up 3 flights of stairs and down a hallway as Toji led me into a small room where 2 men were the first was Kong and the second was a rather tall man with a lot of wrinkles on his face and a strange round bulge on his forehead.

"Ah, Toji I didn't realize you were bringing the child with you," Kong said in a rather sour tone, Toji turned to Kong as the elderly man grabbed a cloth and put it on the table in front of him. "So you killed the Star Plasma vessel?" The elderly man asked as he looked down at me, his hand reaching out as my body tensed up, the elderly man rubbing my head before Toji responded to the elderly hand's wrinkled voice. My body still tensed up. "Yup, here you go," Toji said as suddenly his worm spat out a corpse onto the table, the corpse of the target, the star plasma vessel. As my gut felt like it was void of all things once more I stared at the star vessel's corpse wanting to disappear as my eyes widened, my breathing becoming heavier, my vision flashing with the corpses of Nanami and Haibara as I felt like throwing up once more. "The corpse of Amanai Riko, The star plasma vessel," Toji said in such a confident tone as I stared at him. I have no idea how Toji was so fine with killing people I felt like I was empty. "Complete with all limbs" Thoughts flooded my mind of the most vile actions being performed by this elderly man to the corpse of this girl as I felt like throwing up my mind begging to return to a place where it felt safe. My mind finally realized a feeling that I had pushed to the back of my mind the moment I had met Toji, the feeling of unease.

"Indeed, I have confirmed it." The old man said with a smile as he stared down at the corpse of Riko Amanai. My body froze solid. I couldn't move my pupils dilated as I stared at the corpse afraid of what would soon transpire."The transfer will be as agreed. I'll even add a little extra." He sounded grateful as Toji smiled along with Kong, however, I couldn't do anything but stare at the corpse in front of me my mind almost instantly realized what this was, it was the fear of death in every sense of the word. "I'll even add a little extra." The old man said as Toji responded, sounding gracious. "Generous as expected, Mister Guru Man." Usually, I would stare confused at Toji however I just couldn't pry my eyes off of the corpse, "Really? You not only covered all of our expenses but also a fair amount of support, no?" Kong said in a rather confused tone

Suddenly the old man bent down as he wrapped the girl's corpse with the blanket beneath him, the old man smiling my eyes breaking contact with the corpse as I stared at the old man. My mind clouded with unease and fear, sweat bursting from my body. "I thought you guys were going to complain more." Kong said as I turned to him, my pupils returning to their original size, managing to calm down, "Requesting for that assassination was our last resort." The old man stated in a thankful tone happily that his request had been fulfilled " The Star Globe Cult started in the Nara period, at a time when Tengen-sama preached a moral system favoring minorities. Sorcerers have a lot of authority whereas non-sorcerers aren't even allowed a voice, after all. This is why we devote ourselves to the position of the Sorcerers. After all, Sorcerers wield significant authority, whereas non-sorcerers aren't even allowed to have a voice." The man said with conviction and belief this was the man's beliefs and he took each and every worse so incredibly seriously that one would mistake his conviction to that of a drug addict discussing his addiction.