Bonding(Season 1 Finale)

Warning POV swap to 3rd Person Omniscient permanently 
("This means talking", 'This means thoughts', (This means Authors Notes), This means narration)

200 Burned to death, Suguru Geto re-classified as Special Grade Cursed User, Karu Chikage Graded as Semi-1st Grade Curse User, Special Grade Cursed Tools: Inverted Spear of Heaven, Split-Soul Katana, Thousand Mile Chain, Silent Cloud Katana's, Scarlet Flash Katana, Cloning Wakizashi Dagger are currently Classified as Sealed, Destroyed, or Stolen. Karu Chikage and Suguru Geto are to be executed upon sight. Time Cell Religous Group a Group of Interest has been renamed to Sorcerer Advancement Group. Sorcerer Advancment Group has become special grade group of interest to Jujutsu Technical College. 4th Grade Curse; Tamed Inventory Curse; Version 3 has been re-classified as exorcised. Unclassified Curse User, Toji Zenin Classified as Deceased.

Karu sat still silently inside of a room it was large with clean wooden floors most likely it wasn't real wood. There was 2 carpets on the ground near the middle of the room as Karu sat on the carpets silently focussing on my cursed energy flow trying to enhance its speed. Karu was said to have talent for Jujutsu sorcery is what Geto told him, and if Geto said Karu had talent for that then he would do everything in his power to get better at it. As he sat on his knees sitting there quietly as his cursed energy moved around his body flowing to his arms and legs he suddenly heard a noise outside of the door to his room as he slid the door to reveal someone standing behind it a young girl 2 years younger than Karu, She had brown hair and brown eyes as she looked up at Karu nervously before Karu suddenly spoke. "Do you need something Mimiko?"

She looked nervous and afraid to talk to Karu who was barely a few inches taller than her but she looked absolutely horrified of talking to him. As Karu looked down at her under Karu's eyes were bags he was exhausted from his constant cursed energy enhancement as Karu stood still silently awaiting Mimiko to speak yet in a soft tone she spoke. "Could you teach me how to control my cursed energy." Karu suddenly smiled happily as he opened his door for Mimiko. "Well I might not be as good as Geto but I can try." He said happily as Mimiko soon followed Karu into the room as Karu sat on his knee's before speaking, "Well to start we should begin with gathering." Karu said nervously he had never taught anyone about cursed energy in fact the only reason he learned was the book that Toji gave him. 'He's so cool' Mimiko thought to herself as she looked up at Karu who looked like he was trying to formulate a good answer to give mimiko.

"Uhm well I think... maybe Cursed Energy is just by instinct," Karu said like he had absolutely no idea how to gather cursed energy that wasn't off of instinct so he kinda just gave the best answer he could. "So just imagine it flying into you?" Mimiko asked her hair covered one of her eyes as she looked at him confused as Karu raised on of my fingers and pointed it at the sky cursed energy suddenly being externalized in the shape of an orb. "Uhm its kinda like this you imagine cursed energy as like... uhh. A plasma and you just imagine it flying into you and it kinda just does." Karu said nervously as Mimiko shut her eyes imagining cursed energy flying into her as Karu watched the surrounding cursed energy to see if what Mimiko wanted would occur. As Karu sat still nervously, 'I don't think this is working.' Mimiko thought to herself as Karu sat there nervously yet suddenly at Karu's door appeared a woman with black hair tied into a bun it was Geto. "Hello my dears whats happening here?" Geto asked as she had a calming smile upon her face. Geto sat down next to us before Mimko spoke, "Karu's a useless teacher." You could a heart shattering for a moment as his eyes deadpanned for a moment before Geto spoke, "Well what is he trying to teach you?" Geto asked her a smile on her face still as she poked Mimiko's nose, "Cursed Energy Gathering yet his method doesn't work."

Geto soon spoke happily as she sat down next to Mimiko her legs crossed. "Ok then how is Karu explaining it?" She asked as Karu gulped nervously before speaking, "Well you just imagine it flowing into your body and it does right?" He said sweat dripping down his head as Geto looked at him deadpanned. "Well you're not entirely wrong on the theory just terrible execution for someone with no knowledge of Jujutsu." Geto said with a smile as she clapped her hands together before speaking, "The correct way is imagining yourself like the roots of a tree. Those roots grow longer and longer and eventually they find water once the roots find water they will absorb it. Make that image in your mind but imagine the roots growing from you and the water as cursed energy." Geto finished speaking as Karu tilted his head the way he gathered his cursed energy was entirely different. Mimiko quickly shut her eyes as she sat still before suddenly Karu and Geto felt something her cursed energy pool growing in size. As she opened her eyes she flashes a cocky smile before running out of the room and yelling the name "NANAKO!!!" 

Karu sat still as suddenly Geto moved her arm forward, Karu's body flinched for a moment yet suddenly Geto gave Karu a head pat."Your just like Gojo relying on instinct far too much" Geto said with a smile as she hugged me close to her then a screaming appeared as Nanako ran into the room crying and absolutely pissed off, "MS. GETO YOU SAID YOU'D TEACH ME AND MIMIKO AT THE SAME TIME ITS NOT FAIR!!" As Geto let Karu go for the first time in a while, a long while, Karu smiled.