True Depression

It's been a year. Silent that was what this room felt like it was also rather creepy and had voodoo in it the entire room was devoid of any pure cursed energy the closest thing to actual cursed energy was these bindings with specialized ruins painted on them to prevent me from using cursed techniques. However even if they prevent cursed technique usage the one thing they don't prevent is my use of cursed energy circulation and enhancement. I have been using my time in captivity to enhance my circulation. The worms' cursed energy wasn't able to be sensed in my body so they couldn't find a single cursed tool that Toji used to have and Gojo stated that he had destroyed and dispelled all of them to prevent them from falling into the wrong hands. The Zen'in clan was furious at Gojo after that was revealed and they had been suggesting my death for the past 5 months yet currently the higher ups are not able to agree upon my fate whether I should die or be left imprisoned as my freedom is not even a discussion currently.

I silently sat there looking at the candles surrounding me watching them flicker as I thought to myself quietly. Apparently Haibara and Nanami managed to survive my attack which made me very happy that I hadn't killed them yet because I helped Toji i'm pretty sure I had assisted in the murder of Riko Amanai my eyes were red and felt itchy after all I had been crying for a long while it had also been a long while since I had seen the sun I have been trapped underground for like a long while. It has probably been a year so I guess I'm about 8 years old now. I stayed sitting down quietly as suddenly 3 people entered the room I was kept in. The first was an old man. This old man had a large beard and long eyebrows. He also had a wooden cane and a forehead larger than the rest of his face. The Next man was a younger one and this guy was taller. He wore a black coat and had thin brown hair which looked nearly like it was fully shaved. Yet he also had a thin beard that went up his face and acted like a mustache at the exact same time. The last person was a girl with black hair and thin black eyes. She had a hair bun and really crappy bangs, she wore a jujutsu high uniform that had a long dress that went down to her ankles. Her Shirt was a Gakuran-style shirt that was rather ineffective at hiding her underbust if she wasn't wearing a white shirt underneath. She also had a black belt tied around her skirt. Her thin eyes were also slightly red and had large bags under it, to me it was clear that she hadn't been sleeping.

"Karu Chikage, The higher-ups have made a decision originally we wanted to execute you however we have agreed to instead test you." The man with the black coat said as he looked down at me this black coated man also wore a pair of sunglasses that were clearly just so he could look cool. "You will be joining special grade sorcerer Suguru Geto on a mission to exterminate a 1st cursed spirit." The man said as I nodded silently as he grabbed a dagger out of his pocket and handed it to Geto. "Once you get to the location, cut it off his hands." I kept sitting there as the bald old man walked up to me and cut the bonds off of my legs allowing me to walk again. As I stood up and stretched my legs a bit my cursed technique was still blocked but I was able to walk now which was really nice. As I walked up to the Geto girl before speaking, "Hello I am Karu Chikage. It's lovely to meet you." I said as she looked down at me before nodding and showing me a false smile even if I was a child I could still tell that was a fake smile.

As I stood up following Geto the two men walking behind me prepared in case I tried fighting back however I could tell that the woman in front of me was much greater than both of the two behind me as she took step after step. I followed her toward a small building. It was a train station yet no one else was on the station except for Geto, Me, and the 2 men behind me. As suddenly a bullet train appeared and a single man stepped out the man had low cursed energy as he walked out he looked at me before smiling. "Hello, are you a new sorcerer?" he asked happily as the bald old guy spoke, "He's a curse user who is being tested." The happy man who had just stepped off the train seemed to panic as he gulped nervously the Geto woman stepping onto the train as I followed the two men standing still, leaving me in the care of Suguru Geto. As the train door closed behind me the happy man ran to the front of the train. He was probably the conductor as Geto sat down, her legs spread wide as she looked down at the ground here eyes wide. As I sat down next to her my arms still bound with the seals and paper that prevented my technique usage.

"So what do you think of non-sorcerers?" She said as I sat down the moment she spoke I tilted my head confused as if she's talking to me as she turned to look at me, "Go on it would be nice to know the person I am going to be working with before the mission." She said with a smile on her face this one seemed more genuine. "I have no problems with non-sorcerers, they are just people after all." I said as I sat there looking out the window of the bullet train as it started to move quickly before suddenly the outside world filled with vibrant trees became a black void. "What just happened?" I asked as Geto looked out the window for a moment before speaking, "It's the conductor's technique. Anyway, back to my previous question, do you think they can change?" I sat still looking around for a moment silently before speaking once more,"I mean everyone is capable of changing ye?" I was a bit confused by the question. I somewhat underwood the core of it but even then it was still a bit confusing it was far too open ended. "I guess you're not wrong but what I am trying to ask Karu is this, Do you think they are worth saving? After all, didn't they give you that burn scar?" I sat still thinking to myself about this. I have no idea why Geto is asking a literal child these kinds of questions but I should try to answer. Maybe this is part of the exam. "I don't really hate them, but everyone can be ignorant I guess."

I sat still as Geto sighed before speaking to herself as she spoke in a depressed tone, "and they sent a child here to deal with a grade 1 cursed spirit." Geto sighed to herself as suddenly the train stopped in front of a small town in a rural area as we both exited the train before swiftly the train disappeared as well. "So how are Haibara and Nanami?" I asked happily, trying to make some small talk as Geto spoke quickly, responding, "Haibara is dead." My eyes widen as I look down quietly before speaking. "Oh I see, was it me who killed him?" I asked afraid as Geto shook her head before walking into the town I followed nervously as the sun was nearly setting. I was a bit confused as the sun was at the top of the sky when I entered the train. Maybe there was some form of time change there oh well it doesn't matter. As me and Geto walked through the town silently, her left hand was in the shape of a finger gun.

I look up in the air and see something floating up there, a cursed spirit. It had an immense amount of cursed energy, something that was equal to mine at my current state as I look up at the cursed spirit. Geto raised her arm and fired something. It took me a moment to register. At first I thought it was a bullet yet in a second I realized it was a cursed spirit. Did Geto have a technique similar to those bald guys earlier? No, her technique created a completely different type of cursed energy. It's easy for me to tell there is no way in hell that her technique was like that bald guy's. As the Spirit suddenly looked down and flew at me and Geto I raised my arms and prepared to attack yet I realized my arms were still bound by the bindings from earlier. As she put my hands down as suddenly she fired 3 more of those bullet spirits and hit the spirit as instead of it flying it just fell straight to the ground. The spirit on the ground was immensely damaged as I turned to stare at Geto confused. The amount of damage she did with 3 spirits was amazing as I stared at her with wide eyes.

She walked up to the damaged spirit as the spirit was quickly turned into a small blue ball of cursed energy as Geto opened her mouth wide and swallowed the ball whole. I stared at her confused as she looked like she was about to throw up as suddenly a fat man and an old old woman appeared and walked up to Geto. "Hey we found those who were causing the problems come over this way so you can exorcize them." Geto looks confused and so am I. Both of them seem pretty serious as I follow them with Geto following close behind. However before we could reach the house Geto used her dagger to cut my arm bindings off in order to allow me to use my technique in case there was something actually dangerous in there.

A/N: Sorry for this shitty chapter I'm just trying to get through my plans for season 1 currently so I can get to the next 2 arcs. Also Geto will not be in the harem but Gojo will be.