Authors Note

DISCLAIMER: THIS STORY AND EVENTS DO NOT BELONG TO ME, BUT REBECCA YARROS. ALL RIGHTS BELONG TO HER (The only thing I own is Hallie Riorson and some events that take place) RIGHTS ARE REBECCA YARROS.

Hey, y'all,

       Just wanted to start this by saying what a fantastic pleasure it has been to write this story and change the plot of one of my favorite books. I wanted to warn you a little bit about what's you're about to read. If you don't want a spoiler, then go ahead. Are they gone? Finally, I've tried to keep the timeline similar, but I'm not perfect and might not have everything exactly the same. I'm also not as good of a writer and might skip over less important pieces. If you want me to add those, feel free to chat with me about that or leave a comment. Also, please know some events have been changed and if that pisses you off good for you (Andarna may or may not have a sister.) Another thing is I wanted to say I am not the first person to have this idea (sadly I thought I was when I came up with it) so it may sound like something you've read before, but give it a chance before you decide. And finally I wanted this to warn my readers that this story does contain language, violence, sex, and about anything else like that. **Does contain spoilers revealed in Iron Flame**

PS. Please leave a comment and a vote while reading. You have no idea what it means for a writer to have their writing appreciated and have suggestions or encouraging comments.

Love all of you beautiful people,

        Fourthwingass <3