CHAPTER 13 - Highest Ranks of this World.

Alex was looking at two pairs of eyes that looked at him eagerly as if urging him to continue whatever he was doing. So, Alex nodded and explained it with an example so that they could better understand.

"Let's take Alice, for example. If I were to talk about her stats that I can see from my eyes, then it would be like this:

Strength: A; Agility: S-; Stamina: S; Wisdom: S+; Energy/Mana: S+; Luck: S; Charm: S.

Let's leave the skills out for now, but yes, I can also see the skills one has."

Listening to his explanation, they didn't know what to say anymore. Wasn't he a walking grading machine? They could learn about their enemies before even fighting.

"If Alice's Charm is S, then what is yours? Isn't S-rank the highest?" It was Ann who asked this question after she got over the feeling of shock, and Alice also looked at Alex as if asking the same question.

"Would you believe me if I say that S rank is not the highest?" Hearing Alex's question, both of them became excited. Who wouldn't want to become stronger?

"Yes, and as I said before, my charm is so high that it can affect people weaker than me. My charm is at SSS+, which is two ranks above yours and Ann's, and also the reason why it stuns you guys."

Ann and Alice were amazed when they heard that there were two ranks above S rank, but then they looked at Alex since this guy's charm was really too high, right?

"Is SSS the highest rank?" Ann suddenly asked a question that Alice had forgotten.

"No, there is an EX rank above the SSS rank, and that's the highest you can go in this world."

Ann nodded her head and noted it inside her head, but Alice was shocked when she heard his words since she knew what his words meant.

He had told her that there are other worlds out there, so when she heard him mention 'this world' at the end of the line, she understood that there are other worlds that have people with power over EX rank.

The girls were curious about the ranking and how his ability worked, so they talked about it for a while. The girls tried to make him tell them about his other stats, but only got a smile in reply, which caused them to blush.

When their talk was done, Alex thought for a while and asked, "Is there any A-ranked Gate in your guild-occupied area?"

Hearing the question, Alice turned to Ann, causing Ann to nod and look through the tab she was holding.

After a while, she said, "Yes, there are two A-rank gates that have yet to be cleared in our Area. They are scheduled to be cleared after two days."

After Ann completed speaking, Alex nodded his head and said, "Is it possible to let me raid one of those Gates? Alone?"

When they heard his first question, they didn't seem to have any problem, rather they would happily agree as they could see him in action.

But when he asked to clear it alone, they didn't know what to say. They knew he was very strong and they wanted to see him fight, but they also knew that the Gates are unpredictable so it's always advised to enter in teams. So, they were also worried.

"All right, you can clear the gate, but I will be coming with you. Even though I know you are strong, I don't want to take risks," Alice said after thinking for a while. Ann also nodded and didn't say much.

If Alice and Alex go together then they won't need to be worried as two S-ranked would be enough to deal with any problem thrown by an A-rank gate while they can also observe how powerful Alex is.

"All right, then I will be going back now," Alex said and got up from the chair. Seeing him get up, Alice stood up intending to go with him, but Alex stopped her.

"You don't need to worry about me. I'll show myself out." Alice and Ann nodded their heads at his words.

"Don't forget about the time given by the Raider Association. I will come to pick you up," Alice said before Alex reached the door. He nodded and smiled in response before going out.

The Raider Association gives every new S-ranked Raider a single-day waiting time, only after that time would you be able to get your Raiders license.

The waiting time is just a hoax created by the Raider Association to stall for time since there are 94 states and every state has a branch of the Association, but it doesn't mean that every branch has someone who can deal with an S-rank Raider, as the number of S-ranked Raiders is only so much.

When they give the waiting time to a Raider, they also forward a message to the main branch about the new S-ranked Raider along with any other important information they can provide.

As the message reaches the headquarters, the higher-ups of the Association gather and decide which Raider to send after reading the information about the new S-rank Raider.

Then, the selected Raider would be transported to the state where the new S-ranked Raider is present to meet him and try to bring him under their command.

This is what was happening to Alex, and this was also the reason why Alice wanted to go with him, since if both of them, who were S-rank Raiders, went together, then the Raider from the Association would feel pressured and not do something stupid, as Raiders from the Raider Association tend to go overboard when they try to recruit someone.

When Alex was going back towards his room, he had already noticed many people keeping an eye on him or following him from his perception.

Among those people, he could easily feel the people who had abilities derived from Fire, Water, Earth, and Wind, but there was no one with space element-derived power.

Then, he could also feel some stealth and disguise users. He let them be for now since it was normal for everyone to be curious about a new S-ranked Raider.

But there were two people who had anything but a positive reason for following him, as he could feel their killing intent all the way to the bus that he was traveling in.

He knew that they needed to be taken care of, but he was not going to do it, as he knew that more of them would come. So, he was just going to take care of the culprit that sent them here.

There were two types of people who would want to send assassins after him. The first would be the only person he had harmed so much that they would want to kill him, that is Joseph, the S-ranked Raider who was knocked out by just Alex's aura alone.

Then there is the second type of people that are trying to make hay till the sun shines. They must have held some grudge against the Crimson Lotus, and now seeing the situation they are targeting Alex thinking that they can get their revenge.

If the assassination was successful, then the Crimson Lotus lost an S-ranked Raider even before they could get him, and if it was unsuccessful, then the blame would fall on White Shark's guild master, Joseph. After all, the assassins are famous for never leaking any information.

Ignoring the people following him, Alex reached his room, went for a bath, and then went to rest for a while.

..............................................................

Leave some comments and reviews before you leave!!!