CHAPTER 34 - Mid-Bosses Cleared.

*Siiiiiiiiiiiii-Boom*

Alex skillfully allowed the axe that was slashed at him to land on his sword. Then, he tilted his sword downwards, causing the axe to slide along it, before finally crashing onto the ground.

The next second, he stepped to the right just missing another axe aimed towards him.

Alex looked at the first Orc whose axe was now struck into the ground as he tried to pull it out and then he looked at the second Orc that had just attacked him.

Alex was fighting with the two Mid-bosses of the gate together while Alice and Ann just observed him while taking care of the mobs.

Alice would shoot some fire lances and arrows at the Orc mobs to gather their anger and attention towards herself while Ann would take advantage of the situation by swiftly killing the Orcs one by one.

Alice and Ann were honestly amazed by Alex's skills since they knew that even if an A-rank raider were to survive against a single Mid-boss for a long period of time then they would be called a genius.

But Alex was doing something no one had tried, he was fighting two mid-bosses alone with his stats limited to their rank which was A-rank.

However, the above statement doesn't mean that Raiders cannot defeat Mid-bosses or Bosses of the same rank as them. They can, Alice could do the same thing Alex was doing, but there was a difference.

A mage, who fights from a distance has the ability to defeat almost every type of Mid-boss or Boss other than some special cases like Assassin-type, Tanker-type, etc.

Just like mages, every other type of raider had some kind of Mid-boss or Boss that could be defeated by them, nonetheless, it was not an easy feat.

Then there was another category of some rare raiders, Alice was included as well. They could fight and kill any kind of Mid-boss or Boss even when they are fighting an enemy with contrasting sets of skills.

Alex here was fighting two strength-type Mid-bosses in close combat – No, not fighting, playing would be a better word. It was not something seen till now, even strength-type top awakeners would not be able to do this, well, at least not until they used all their trump card.

After that, they might be able to fair against their enemies if they were in the same condition as Alex.

Alice and Ann, who saw Alex fighting, somehow felt that Alex had the ability to do even better and they were not wrong.

Right now, Alex was just checking his reaction speed and evasive abilities with his All-master skill.

He had been dodging, diverting, or blocking most of the attacks till now. He was trying to use All-master at full capability while trying to make inch movements to avoid any or every attack the Orc commanders send towards him.

Alex realized that he had been wasting time for a while as he could see that Alice and Ann were almost done on their side, so, he decided to finish the play.

"Well, I guess this is it guys," Alex spoke in a relaxed tone. Even though the Orcs can't speak the human language before reaching S-rank, A-ranked ones could still understand the meaning of human speech, so, Alex's words were clearly heard and understood by them, enraging them to the extreme.

Alex could talk to Noctura who was F-ranked at the time of birth, so, for A-ranked ones his words were as clear as a day for the Orcs, and the Orcs, rather than being confused on how they seamlessly understood Alex's words, were enraged from the meaning behind the words.

They felt like they were being played by him till now, even when they were giving their best.

"RAAAAAAAA."

"OHHHHHHH."

Both of them shouted and ran towards Alex who just smiled and let them attack.

Alex saw one of the axes descending on his head at a very slow pace. (From his POV, as his eyes and All-master make it possible to perceive everything in detail, especially in battle.)

Alex coated his fist and punched the axe from the right side with his full A rank strength, just before it could reach his head.

The Orc felt his hand tremble because of the impact but he didn't have time to think about it as he used his strength to stop the axe that was now moving to the right instead of moving down at Alex.

The other Orc that was on the left saw the blunt side of his friend's axe moving towards him, so, he placed his axe in front of himself, ready to bear the impact.

*Clanngg*

The Orc that was hit by the axe slid for 3m because of the impact but he didn't lose his balance as he quickly picked up his axe to attack the human.

But when he saw the scene in front of him, he realized that the human they were fighting was not someone they could face....

(Back to Alex and the other Orc)

Alex saw an opening when the Orc's body was turned to the left along with its axe, he quickly slashed at the radius of the arms cutting both of the arms of the poor Orc right from the middle.

"GAAHHHHHH"

The Orc shouted in pain and crouched on the ground as his hands were chopped off. However next second the Orc realized his mistake, but it was already too late as he felt a sharp pain in his neck.

The next thing he saw was a 360° view of his surroundings. First, The Orc saw his friend rushing towards him with a furious yet helpless expression then it saw the human he was fighting standing there beside his body in the same relaxed manner as it had been from the start.

The Orc finally realised it had died and his world turned black.

Alex looked at the remaining Orc commander who was running towards him with a contemplating expression. Then his eyes brightened as if he found out something and he snapped his finger.

The Orc that was running towards Alex ignored the snap of Alex and rushed at him with all his might, wanting to crush the human with his larger size. But the next second he felt his leg being strangled by something and he found himself falling on the ground.

Alex had used his earth magic to make a hand of mud, using it to grab the leg of the Orc. The Orc fell right on the ground with its face towards the ground. Alex didn't give it any time to get up and directly threw his sword toward the Orc.

The point of the sword directly pierced the head of the Orc who could do nothing but die helplessly.

The Orc had accepted its death the moment it fell to the ground, but its last thought was not regret or hatred, instead, he just spoke one word in his mind.

'Chief....' After that he embraced his death.

"RRAAAAAAAAGGGGGHHHHHH"

As if responding to the call of the Orc, there was a loud hate-filled roar that originated from the largest hut in the village.

*BOOM*

Just after the roar, there was a loud booming sound along with a little vibration on the ground and the next second the large hut crumbled leaving only dust behind.

Alice and Ann visibly tensed since they knew what it was, while Alex also observed the entity that slowly became visible as the dust settled down.