1.16 (End)

Ye Fangcheng settled down despite Mu Qingli's threats and no inducements.

In fact, Mu Qingli had really taken great care to build such a room for him. Leaving aside the gloomy appearance outside the room and the frightening torture instruments in the outer hall, the interior design was still a normal room.

Especially the big bed in the room was no smaller than his dragon bed.

Ye Fangcheng stood by the bed, looking at the 95% progress reminder of the Heavenly Book system, feeling a little worried.

I just always felt that Mu Qingli locked him up in a place like this, and it didn't look like he was going to do anything serious.

"I'm a little panicked now." The Heavenly Book System, sensing his inner thoughts, suddenly spoke while Mu Qingli left the room to make arrangements outside.

Ye Fangcheng frowned slightly: "Why are you panicking?"

"Looking at the situation between you two, Mu Qingli won't be so angry with you that he suddenly attacks you and plans to punish you by pressing you down on the bed in one way or another, right?"

"..." Ye Fangcheng's expression instantly turned green again.

If the Heavenly Book system now has a real body, then he may have died in Ye Fangcheng's hands a thousand and eight hundred times.

Mu Qingli came back soon. Ye Fangcheng felt that the cuffs on his hands were very strange. He had never been treated like this by anyone since he became conscious, especially when that person turned out to be Mu Qingli...

He couldn't help but asked: "You want me to stay here with you, but can you take this thing off first?"

"I don't want to." Mu Qingli sat at the table and looked at him, "What if you take the opportunity to escape?"

Mu Qingli's eyes fell tightly on him, and in a daze, it was a bit paranoid: "Ye Fangcheng, you can never leave me and get freedom in this life. I said, only I can decide you fate."

Ye Fangcheng paused slightly, and when his eyes met Mu Qingli's, he accidentally caught the complexity and cold anger in his eyes.

There was also an emotion that he couldn't understand.

Ye Fangcheng sat quietly and obediently by the bed, looking at Mu Qingli with calm and somewhat dazed eyes.

Mu Qingli could hear his thoughts, and even guessed that he and Xiao Naiyin would travel through these worlds, probably doing something related to him. It may not be a bad thing, but to him, he only has the memory of betrayal in exchange for his wholehearted devotion in his previous life.

"You owe me this." He said without blinking, his voice gradually getting softer.

After all, because of those things, he softened his heart a little bit towards his young apprentice.

Generally speaking, it would not be a problem for Mu Qingli to cling to someone who dared to betray him or hurt him for ten lifetimes. He would make that person's life miserable in every lifetime, leading him to live a miserable and lonely life all day long. But as long as he can be sure in this life that these actions of his young apprentice are not out of intention, but to complete the so-called mission of collecting soul fragments, then at the end of this life, he will let him go.

no sooner said than done.

Ye Fangcheng on the other side was actually a little shaken and guilty by Mu Qingli's last words.

Although he only came to these worlds to play the role of a scumbag in order to collect Mu Qingli's soul fragments, for Mu Qingli, without retaining the memory of the world he experienced, the end of each life must be difficult for him. You hate it so much, right?