5.13 (End)

In order to cooperate with his young apprentice's "superb" acting skills, Mu Qingli could only force himself to pretend not to know.

Fortunately, it felt really good when he felt good, and there were physiological tears to help him. He only needed to arouse his emotions a little more, and the silly little apprentice would believe him.

Gong Yijue really didn't realize that Mu Qingli actually knew about this, because Mu Qingli cried so hard, with expressions of joy and pain intertwined on his face, it really felt like a beautiful woman had been ruined.

Especially after it was over, Mu Qingli wretchedly hugged the clothes and nestled in the corner, constantly murmuring: "I'm so dirty..."

If Tianshu was present, he would be able to sense something a little amiss as he knew his master well and had rich experience. After all, Mu Qingli's actions looked like he had just borrowed lines from some script to fool Gong Yijue.

Unfortunately there is no if.

Not only did Gong Yijue believe it, he even felt guilty for scaring Mu Qingli into such a fragile state. He subconsciously wanted to ask Tianshu what to do, but then he remembered that he was still in the dark room and had not come out.

Seeing that the plot had reached this point anyway, he stepped forward and took off the cloth covering his eyes at Mu Qingli's slightly trembling reaction.

After Mu Qingli regained his sight, his first glance was to look around him, as if he was afraid of seeing other people.

Gongyi Jue paused for a moment, then said coldly: "I asked them all to go out."

Mu Qingli thought to himself, why didn't he realize that his young apprentice was so thick-skinned before?

He wanted to think about it, but on the surface, he lowered his eyes in disappointment: "Oh..."

Gong Yijue felt something was wrong.

Why does Mu Qingli feel disappointed when those people are not here?

But when he wanted to take a closer look, he found that there was only despair and fear in Mu Qingli's eyes.

After confirming Mu Qingli's situation, Gongyi Jue continued: "Not long after, I will get married to Shuangshuang."

Gong Yijue said cruelly: "After we get married, she and I will have our own home. As for you...since you can't live without a man now, I will send you to a brothel, so that you can only be forced to Have fun at a man's knees every night!"

The poor man's body stiffened after being brutally trampled, and his eyelids trembled slightly, but he never raised his head to look at the person in front of him.

After Gong Yijue finished speaking, he stopped talking to him. He resisted the urge to help him deal with the aftermath as usual, and coldly slammed the door and left.

The marriage was naturally fake, just to make Mu Qingli despair to the end and then completely start to fight back.

Sure enough, when Gong Yijue got up the next day, the Heavenly Book gave him a reminder: "The energy satisfaction of the target soul has reached 70%."

"Oh, what have you done to me, sir? This progress is quite fast."

Gong Yijue replied calmly: "After leaving the plot of Rag, I also told him that I wanted to marry Xie Shuangshuang and sent him away."

"...It's really kind of me that I didn't kill you on the spot. No, how did you get away, Rags?"

Gongyi Jue's ears turned red and he said confidently: "I have enough strength. I just need to cover his eyes and tell him that he has been slept with by different people."