4.14

For a moment, Qi Yixuan almost closed the toilet door in front of Mu Qingli.

Although he was obviously pretending to be a scumbag, he still couldn't help but feel guilty and panicked, as if he had really done something bad to Mu Qingli.

Seeing that Qi Yixuan was silent, Mu Qingli asked doubtfully, "Aren't you coming back tomorrow?"

Qi Yixuan paused and replied: "Well, that was the original plan. But there was a domestic dinner party that I needed to attend at the last minute. I had to come back in a hurry and it was very likely that I wouldn't have time to see you first, so I didn't tell you."

"I originally planned to go find you right away after the dinner is over."

"That's it." Mu Qingli didn't seem to think too much and directly accepted his explanation, "Is the one you attended a business event? There should be only one dinner party in the hotel today. What a coincidence. , my brother is also one of the invitees."

Mu Qingli stretched out his hand to straighten Qi Yixuan's slightly messy bangs, then smiled and said: "My brother thought that since I was studying, he took me to meet his partners and wanted to make them familiar with me. I originally wanted to I was a little lazy and didn't want to come over, so I was caught by him when I was about to sneak away."

As he said that, Mu Qingli suddenly took a step towards him, put his hand around his neck and said softly: "Now that I think about it, it's lucky that I came over so that I could meet you in advance."

Qi Yixuan opened his mouth slightly because he wanted to speak but was hesitant, which made it easier for Mu Qingli to invade when he kissed her.

Feeling the person rushing into his arms, Qi Yixuan subconsciously put his arms around his waist and helped him up. His thoughts were gradually led astray, and he responded to Mu Qingli slowly and jerkily.

Qi Yixuan and Mu Qingli haven't seen each other in this world for several years, and they feel a little missed in their hearts.

When he pulled the person into his arms, it was undeniable that he did feel an indescribable sense of satisfaction. It was so pleasant that he didn't want to think about other things for the time being and just immersed himself in the two of them. performance'.

Although there were other troubles to deal with, at this moment Qi Yixuan had the rare thought of passive strike and didn't want to think about anything.

It wasn't until he followed Mu Qingli back to the dinner venue in a daze and saw Emily and her father chatting with Mu Qingwen from a distance that he suddenly woke up.

The tone of the Heavenly Book System was very desolate: "You wish for your own blessings."

【......】

Mu Qingli, who was standing next to Qi Yixuan, felt happy, but she still had to pretend that she didn't know anything. She took Qi Yixuan's hand and said, "Hey, my brother is there, let's go there together."

"Wait..." Mu Qingli moved very quickly, pulling Qi Yixuan to Mu Qingwen, who had no time to stop him.

Mu Qingwen and others temporarily stopped talking when they saw them. Mu Qingwen was a little surprised that Qi Yixuan would appear in this place: "Yixuan? Are you there too?"

Emily's father looked slightly surprised: "Do you know each other?"

Mu Qingwen was stunned and said, "Of course, he is my brother's..."

"Mr. Mu's younger brother Mu Qingli is an alumnus of my high school. We have been classmates for three years and have a good relationship." Qi Yixuan could only bite the bullet and tell Mu Qingwen before he could say the word 'boyfriend'. interrupt.