2.8

'Message has been withdrawn'.

Mu Qingli laughed silently and typed ruthlessly: Five million, no negotiation, just take it.

Lone Wolf in the Wind: QAQ...Yes.

Lonely Wolf in the Wind: I see that your information shows that you are in P City, and I happen to be in the same place as you. Do you want to meet in person?

Mu Qingli: Is it okay on weekends? I need to go to work on weekdays.

Lone Wolf in the Wind: OK! Then the day after tomorrow, Saturday!

Mu Qingli didn't expect that the watch Lin Tianchen gave him would be sold so quickly. He stared at the address sent by the other party, feeling a little dazed.

The door of the room was suddenly opened. Mu Qingli looked at Lin Tianchen who walked in expressionlessly, and with a guilty conscience, he turned off the screen of his phone with one click.

"Mr. Lin, although this is your home, it's best to knock on the door before entering other people's rooms?" Mu Qingli stood up as he spoke, and added with a half-smile, "What if I happen to be naked and changing clothes?" ?"

Lin Tianchen seemed to have secretly had some ideological education with Xiao Naiyin, and now he could face his teasing without changing his expression. He even asked back confidently: "Is there anything else about you that I haven't seen?"

Mu Qingli rarely knew how to answer the call.

It wasn't until Lin Tianchen took out a measuring tape that Mu Qingli asked in confusion: "What do you want from me?"

Lin Tianchen walked up to him with a cold face: "I just received a call from my dad, saying that there is a family feast next week, and there are also important things to announce, so we all have to go back."

Mu Qingli was very puzzled: "What does your Lin family's family gathering have to do with me?"

"Why doesn't it matter?" Lin Tianchen asked him to turn his back to her and began to take his measurements. "You want to attend with me, so I have to customize a formal suit for you that matches my status."

Mu Qingli fell into a brief silence.

Lin Tianchen's cold voice came from behind him: "My dad is a rigid old stubborn and has always criticized my sexual orientation. Since he doesn't like it, of course I have to bring a man back to see him in an honest way. "

Mu Qingli understood.

This is completely treating him as a tool.

The relationship between Lin Tianchen and his father doesn't sound very good. Although Mu Qingli was just an ordinary person before, the Lin family, as the top family on the rich list, has a certain status even abroad. Even a small white-collar worker probably knows that, Their family is very complicated due to various interests.

Mu Qingli was not afraid of causing trouble the most in his life, not to mention that cooperating with Lin Tianchen to attend such an event was one of the obligations in the contract, so he had no objection.

Lin Tianchen turned him towards him again, as if he was controlling a doll with no freedom.

Mu Qingli calmly spread his arms, thinking silently in his mind that the troublesome task of taking measurements should not be left directly to the housekeeper, right?

Lin Tianchen suddenly raised his eyes and glanced at him: "Also, what happened during the day..."

Mu Qingli lowered his eyes.

Lin Tianchen's expression became unhappy again, and he pinched his chin to force him to look at him: "Although the relationship between us is just a transaction, you'd better remember it clearly for me. Within one year of the contract taking effect, there will be only one person around you. I am the only man who can serve me."