5.3

Everyone observed for a moment, and after confirming that Mu Qingli came alone and without other demon cult members, they gathered around the ring to capture him.

After all, although the alliance leader is dead, the reward issued by the villa has not been withdrawn. As long as they can catch people now, they can still get money.

However, Mu Qingli's movements were faster than theirs.

Almost as soon as someone in the crowd made a move, he quickly pulled out Gong Yijue's sword, switched positions with him, came behind him, and put the sword on his neck.

Mu Qingli still had a slight smile on his lips, but his eyes were extremely cold: "Whoever dares to come up, I will kill your young leader."

"Ah, the adults are so handsome and beautiful, I'm starting to feel sore again! Why are the adults in this world so good-looking!" cried the Heavenly Book System.

On the contrary, Gong Yijue reminded him in his heart: [At this time, shouldn't you first be worried that Mu Qingli might accidentally kill me with his shaking hands? 】

Another opening that was completely beyond his and Tianshu's expectations. Considering that Mu Qingli in every world had no memory of him, he was very suspicious of the ruthless guy at the center of the legend. Even if he killed him by mistake, it would only be... I will lament that I have lost a beauty to tease.

"This..." The Heavenly Book System suddenly came to its senses.

Gong Yijue's mother, who was watching the battle from the high platform, quickly shouted: "Don't move, don't do anything yet!"

Everyone stopped moving instantly.

Mu Qingli raised his eyes slightly, meeting the eyes of the woman above him with hatred and fear.

"Mu Qingli, what do you want?" She tried to steady her emotions and asked through gritted teeth.

Even though he was surrounded by so many people, Mu Qingli still didn't panic at all, and replied Youyou: "I said, the purpose of my trip is very simple, I just want your precious son."

Such a simple purpose almost made Gong Yijue's mother so angry that she vomited three liters of blood.

"Impossible! You killed my husband, and now you want to do something to my son? Mu Qingli, no one in the martial arts world will let you go!" the woman on the high platform said angrily.

On the contrary, two people in the ring were facing different crises, one was competing and the other was calm.

Before Mu Qingli could reply, Gong Yijue, who was being escorted by him, suddenly spoke at a volume that only the two of them could hear.

"The leader seems to be curious about my skills in bed?"

Mu Qingli paused, remembering what he had said casually teasing his apprentice just now.

He was used to it. After all, his apprentice was too naive and easy to bully. Every time he said something naughty, he could make him blush.

Probably because when he started, he had to always pay attention to the group of people around him who were eyeing him. Now he gradually realized that this time, his disciple did not become panicked because of his few words, and his ears did not even turn red. .

If he hadn't heard the sound of his young apprentice talking to the Heavenly Book System not long ago, he would have almost thought that he had found the wrong person, or that Yuan Zha Gong was still in this body.

When he was dazed, Gong Yijue asked in a low voice: "Do you want to give it a try?"

"..." Mu Qingli suddenly remembered the bad memories, and the smile on his lips instantly faded a bit.