9.13

The Heavenly Book is, after all, Mu Qingli's magic weapon.

Mu Qingli and Fu Tingsheng had already discussed finding an opportunity to place a tracker on Prince Mike before setting off.

Although the Heavenly Book can only serve as a mascot to cheer and encourage most of the time, as a magical instrument that can function as half a system, it can rely on its spiritual connection with Mu Qingli to leave an energy similar to a tracking signal on Prince Mike.

Mu Qingli stared at the slowly moving red dot on the screen and said with a smile: "This way, we can completely grasp his whereabouts."

Ke Lei pointed out to them that Prince Mike's recent puzzling point was that he usually stayed in the empire or the palace, but recently he went out frequently. The people below were not allowed to ask about his whereabouts, and when he went out, he only brought a few confidants with him. Most of the places he went to were places that ordinary people could not go to, and he met people that ordinary people could not see.

So the information they could get was just what he said to the outside world. Now with the tracking signal, they could lock down where he actually went and roughly guess who he met through the coordinates and location.

Qin Han and Ke Lei were not clear about Mu Qingli's operations. Seeing that he did not explain in detail, they politely did not ask any more questions.

"Contact me if you have anything."

Ke Lei shook the communicator on his wrist, then jumped away from them. Qin Han also nodded slightly and said goodbye to them.

When Mu Qingli returned to the shuttle and only he and his apprentice were left in the space, he expressed his opinion: "I think there is something wrong with Mike. It's hard to describe how strange he is, but he doesn't give me the feeling that he is someone who was transported through time by Lu Liu."

Fu Tingsheng was puzzled: "What do you mean?"

"I don't know." Mu Qingli wondered, "But it is also possible that Lu Liu has been tricked by us so many times that he now knows how to hide himself."

"Maybe he has guessed that I have the ability to read minds. Let's wait and see."

Now that the citizens of the Empire have witnessed Mu Qingli and Fu Tingsheng, there is no obstacle to their relationship for the time being. And because Fu Tingsheng and Qin Han always openly or covertly raise the conspiracy theory that the Empire may have Zerg spies when accepting various interviews or discussing state affairs, the people are trying their best to let the Empire conduct a strict investigation.

When it comes to investigating things, Mu Qingli sometimes really has to admire the majority of netizens.

Since this conspiracy theory was pointed out, netizens have begun to collect reports of all sizes from all aspects, using some clues to strengthen the possibility of this argument.

Mu Qingli was quite happy to see such talk ferment. In this way, even if the spy wanted to do something, he would have to think twice before doing it. Anyway, no matter what the other party wanted to do, the ultimate goal was definitely him and his little apprentice. As long as the plan could be made more troublesome, it would be effective.

After meeting Prince Mike III, Mu Qingli and Fu Tingsheng spent a long period of peaceful days.

Fu Tingsheng occasionally had to take a warship to visit marginal planets and some relatively declining planets to ensure the safety of the people of the entire empire. As a good learner, Mu Qingli also learned very quickly in the military medical institute and soon obtained a certificate to be allowed to go on missions with the army.