5.7

In the backyard, a handsome man wearing an eye-catching red robe and a jade-like face was sitting on a cloth-draped carriage, his posture was lazy, his eyes were casual and arrogant.

The disciple who came to report was so frightened when he saw Mu Qingli that he exaggerated his words.

In fact, Mu Qingli hadn't killed anyone yet. Those people were preparing to lift the curtain of the carriage. When they saw him rushing out from inside, they really wanted to capture him as soon as possible. It's just that Mu Qingli's movements were so fast that he only needed to use leaves picked casually on the road to accurately leave injuries on their legs that would affect their movements.

"Hidden weapons are very convenient to use." Mu Qingli looked around the carriage and saw more and more Yaofeng Sect disciples who were being called out by their fellow disciples. They stared at him with fear and a little greed in their eyes, as if he was a golden man. Ingots.

He raised his foot and kicked away the man closest to him. Before he fell down, he easily drew out his sword. He stood on the roof of the car and waved his hand. The sharp sword energy directly pushed back the people around him.

After casually holding a beautiful sword flower, Mu Qingli continued what he had not finished: "But it is easier to use the sword."

As we all know, as the leader of the Demon Cult, Mu Qingli doesn't like practicing sword very much.

Because he felt that swords were something that righteous people liked to use, as if carrying a sword with them would represent awe-inspiring justice.

He despised their behavior.

However, Mu Qingli, who is now on the roof of the car, is more skillful with a sword than those of them who have been practicing for more than ten or decades.

The sword was so sharp that Mu Qingli had no choice but to leave wounds on those who tried to hurt him.

But speaking of dead people, there are no such things yet.

When Gong Yijue came over with Elder Qi, what he saw was Mu Qingli standing on the roof of the car holding a sword with such an arrogant attitude.

This made him involuntarily recall his time in the world of cultivation.

At that time, he had been pursuing Mu Qingli for a long time, but as the most difficult fragment to conquer and the one with the strongest sense of autonomy, Mu Qingli never agreed to his request.

He thought it would take him another few hundred years.

Until that day, when the master and his disciple went out for training, he and Mu Qingli were besieged by demon cultivators on a mountain.

He thought that Mu Qingli fell into a coma because of his injuries and could only deal with those demonic cultivators who were mostly above him in cultivation alone. Even though he was scarred and almost unable to stand in the end, he still did not give those demon cultivators any chance to harm Mu Qingli.

Just when he thought that he and Mu Qingli would die in the hands of those demonic cultivators, the man who should have fallen into a coma opened his eyes at the moment when he really couldn't hold on any longer.

His eyes were clear and he didn't look like someone who had been seriously injured and had been unconscious for a long time.

At that time, Mu Qingli also held his long sword and wiped out all the evil cultivators with ease. At the end, he held a sword flower in his arms and looked down at him with a lukewarm expression and said: "Master, I promise you."

"I promise to be your Taoist companion."

Only then did he realize that it was just Mu Qingli's test from beginning to end.