9.11

Logically speaking, Fu Tingsheng's susceptible period should not arrive at this time.

The susceptible period broke out suddenly. At that time, Fu Tingsheng had just finished the battle on Tiannu Star and was on his way back to the main star. The people on the battleship first noticed that Fu Tingsheng's mood was a little wrong since the return journey. Not only did he become more silent, but his mood also became irritable.

During that period, no one dared to pass by his office or door. If they made any noise, they would be met with his murderous gaze. Fu Tingsheng also had trouble controlling his pheromones during his susceptible period. Moreover, as a top Alpha, the people on the battleship simply could not bear the oppression he released. Every day was very difficult. If they were not careful, they would be caught as prey by the powerful Fu Tingsheng and fight.

Qin Han also said: "It feels like someone is deliberately targeting Fu Tingsheng. I have submitted it to the relevant authorities for investigation. However, if it is really related to the senior members of the royal family, it may not be so easy to find out the result."

The reason why they suspected that someone did it intentionally was that after Fu Tingsheng's susceptible period arrived early, an Omega suddenly appeared in the battleship that was supposed to have only Beta and Alpha.

The identity of this Omega is still under investigation. He took advantage of the time when Fu Tingsheng noticed the arrival of his susceptible period and was still trying to suppress himself and arrange his affairs, and secretly came to his office and released pheromones to him.

As we all know, Alphas are particularly sensitive to Omega pheromones during their susceptible period. Moreover, after testing, the Omega that sneaked in was found to be above average in matching with Fu Tingsheng's body. For Fu Tingsheng, who was in that state at the time, it was like a person who was addicted to some kind of addiction seeing the temptation of drugs that could save him.

However, Fu Tingsheng's subsequent handling of the matter was somewhat unexpected and surprising.

"According to the people on the battleship, Fu Tingsheng beat up the ungrateful Omega immediately, drove him away, and then locked himself in the office." Qin Han said, with a hint of sigh in his eyes.

In the early days, Fu Tingsheng could still rely on the inhibitors on the battleship to slightly suppress the effects of his susceptible period. But when the Omega released pheromones to him, things got out of control. Even though he kicked him out of his office, the other party still stuck to the door, and the pheromones continued to stimulate his nerves.

In order to keep himself awake and get through the tormenting moment, Fu Tingsheng did not hesitate to injure himself until the Omega was discovered by the people on the battleship and taken away away from him.

Before the incident was completely settled, they encountered an ambush by the Zerg. Fu Tingsheng was still in chaos and pain, but he had to cheer up and calmly give orders to the troops on the battleship.

The battle between the two sides lasted for a long time until Qin Han's rescue army appeared and ended.

Mu Qingli's fists stiffened when he heard this, and he asked in a cold voice: "Where is that Omega now?"

Unexpectedly, Qin Han smiled and replied, "It seems that when we were ambushed by the Zerg, we were accidentally killed by the Zerg."

Facing Mu Qingli's stunned eyes, Qin Han shook his shoulders and said, "It's very risky for an Omega who knows nothing and has no ability to protect himself to appear on the battlefield. When fighting against the Zerg, who can take care of his safety? He has never seen such a big scene. He will only panic and run around when something happens. It's normal for him to be caught alone."