5.12

The progress of Yuan Shen's energy made Gong Yijue even more convinced that what he was doing now was correct.

So Mu Qingli was forced to live in a secret room with his young apprentice without shame or impatience. Since it was Gong Yijue's private chamber, not many people actually had the opportunity to see Mu Qingli. Even those who did meet him a few times by chance only saw his miserable state after being humiliated and tortured by Gong Yijue. 

The former high-ranking leader of the Demon Sect has become the prisoner of the new leader. Saying this is enough to make most of the Demon Sect's followers angry to death. It even feels like it will give Mu Qingli a sense of humiliation and eternal damnation.

After all, most of the righteous people have suffered at his "venomous hands". Everyone tried their best to capture him, but they were fooled by him every time.

Now that they see that he can only commit himself to Gong Yijue, any man will feel humiliated, and they will naturally feel a happy feeling in their hearts.

Because Mu Qingli was detained, the demon cultists who had been calm for a while began to become restless again. Of course, their main target is those righteous sects. As long as they meet on the road, both parties will fight to the death and ask them to hand over Mu Qingli.

"Your leader is already the leader's property. It is the greatest mercy not to directly send people to eradicate your demon sect. I advise you to stay calm during this time. You don't have the support of the leader now!"

Such words are of course just a mouthful. After all, the Demon Cult has been established for a long time, and the fact that it is still standing in the world cannot be attributed to the leader alone. It is not impossible to directly raze the demon sect to the ground, but if you do it hastily, the manpower consumption and cost will be very huge. Maybe a third party will take the opportunity to severely damage the vitality of the righteous people and kill them all together. Take it.

Gong Yijue raised this question and temporarily kept the demon sect safe.

Mu Qingli, who was considered by everyone to be living in dire straits and in desperate need of rescue... well, was indeed in dire straits.

It's just that deep is another aspect, and hot is a real feeling in the body.

After finishing that kind of thing for who knows how many times, Mu Qingli looked at the mark on the wall that was still far away from the number nine thousand nine hundred and ninety-nine, raised his feet and turned his back to the bed. He sat down and touched the back of the scumbag young apprentice who was getting dressed.

Gong Yijue made a move, turned around and took Mu Qingli's soft and easy-to-pin foot into his hands.

The Book of Heaven is absolutely right, the effect of the medicine is really terrible.

After a period of time, Mu Qingli was obviously told by him every time that he didn't want her, but this person didn't turn into a rag doll at all. Instead, his temperament from his face to his bones became more attractive, which made Gongyi Jue feel angry every time. I never want it to end easily.

He didn't know if he had a desire for Mu Qingli.

This is the first time that he truly wants to do something and wants something from the bottom of his heart.

Only then did he realize that he would also have something he wanted.

Mu Qingli just put his coat on his body casually. The tears in the corners of his eyes were not dry yet, but his face had returned to its usual proud look, and he said to Gong Yijue, "I'm hungry."