5.6

With a split expression on his face, the shopkeeper instantly understood whose words he should take first and arranged two adjacent rooms for Mu Qingli and Gong Yijue.

Before going to bed, Mu Qingli asked someone to bring a large bucket of water to his room, but it was cold water that chilled his heart.

The people in the inn were still hesitant and asked again and again: "It's autumn and it's late at night. Are you sure you want cold water?"

"Yes." Mu Qingli replied.

So much so that when Gong Yijue met him after bathing, he was shocked by the coldness all over him.

Mu Qingli didn't have any serious problems except that his face looked a little pale. He stood at the door of the room and pinched Gong Yijue's face, which felt good, and said to him in a low voice: "Go to bed early, we have to We have to arrive first before that group of people."

Gong Yijue was so surprised by his cold hand that he held it when he was about to withdraw it, frowned and asked, "Why do you need to use cold water?"

Mu Qingli stared at him and asked, "What do you think?"

The two of them were speechless for a moment.

It was obviously because the medicine he had just given in the brothel had some effect.

According to the Book of Heaven, in order to completely break down the self-control ability of the original protagonist, every time it attacks, regardless of whether the previous one was satisfied, it will be more intense than before.

This was just the first time, so Mu Qingli had to take a cold shower to suppress the effects of the medicine.

[...Is there an antidote? ] Gong Yijue suddenly asked in his heart.

Tianshu was slightly stunned: "Well, the antidote was never mentioned in the original plot. It's not like the original protagonist Shou didn't try to find it, but it seemed that there was no result. Hey, are you still okay? At this time, you can't Ask me for the antidote? Can you, this scumbag, be more qualified?"

Gongyi Jue did not answer Tianshu, but asked Mu Qingli gloomily: "Since you dislike me so much, why did you take me away?"

This world is so different from the previous ones.

When Mu Qingli heard this, his eyes moved slightly, and then he sighed softly after a while: "It's not that I dislike you."

As he spoke, he took a step forward, forcing Gong Yijue to lower her head slightly to look at him, then she bent her eyes and smiled: "It's just that beauty is misleading, I have more important things to do right now. What if I accidentally get into trouble with you and delay getting out of bed? "

The cold air and light fragrance swept into Gong Yijue's arms. After he slowly digested Mu Qingli's words, he took a few steps back with a blushing face, not daring to meet the smiling eyes of the person in front of him: "Okay. ,I see."

Mu Qingli stared at his little apprentice for a long time and suddenly asked, "Can you promise that you won't do anything to me if I sleep in the same bed as you?"

Tianshu felt that he had heard a joke, and replied quickly: "How is it possible? The adults in this world are so charming, I'm afraid they are not the only ones with impotence..."

"Can."

"...?"

Gong Yijue's expression was serious and serious: "I won't touch you."

Mu Qingli smiled again. After reaching out and gently pushing the person into the room, he strode into the room and closed the door smoothly: "Okay, the one next door will be used as a charity for the shopkeeper."