3 | Gone Wrong

GONE WRONG

GONE WRONG

Season 1, Episode 3: I Like To Be Hugged

"SO, JAKE, are you more of a stabbing kind of guy or a strangulation kind of guy?" Chucky asked the boy who sat with Astria on her bed, knife in hand as he twisted it. Chucky was laying on her pillow, looking at the two, "I know what Astria is. Just look at her, she's definitely a stabbing girl."

Astria rolled her eyes at the not-so-secretive hint her father was giving him.

"I see the appeal in both though." Chucky nodded in approval.

"I-I don't know. Neither. I don't know if I can do this." Jake stuttered, looking over to Chucky.

"Oh, sure you can. Easy. You want hard." Chucky chuckled, "Try choking someone with these." He puts out his small doll hands, as Astria stifled her laugh, "You hate her, don't you?"

"Of course I hate her." Jake said, defensively. "I want her dead."

Astria sighed, "But not to the point where you, yourself, would kill her." She said, knowingly.

Jake nodded, screwing his face into his hands, "What if I'm not a killer?" He added on to Astria's reasoning, looking at Chucky.

"Everybody's a killer if you push 'em far enough." Chucky snapped, "And I think Lexy's pushed you right over the edge."

Jake paused, "Chucky?" The doll tilted his head. "How did you end up like this?"

"Great question. In a lot of ways, it was your standard voodoo soul transfer. My big innovation was using the doll. You see --" Chucky started, but gets cut off by Jake.

"No, I mean, when did you become a killer in the first place?" Jake seemed reluctant to ask, but did anyways.

"Oh," Chucky realized, "Oh, I get it." Astria leaned in, wanting to hear the story as well, since she had never gotten it before, "All right, kid, let me tell you the story of my first time. You never forget your first." He said, looking over to Astria with a knowing and proud look, as Astria covered her smile. She truly did never forget.

"Step one, picking your prey. Could be a total stranger. Could be someone close to you." Chucky seemed pissed at something he was recalling, "Or maybe someone you just want to shut the fuck up. But no matter how you slice it, you got to find that special someone."

He then started talking about his 8th birthday and how he was enjoying ripping the piñata apart. Then he talked about how a mass murderer was ripping apart his town, how two people died on his birthday.