6 | Two In A Row

TWO IN A ROW

TWO IN A ROW

Season 1, Episode 6: Cape Queer

"THE FEMALE WILDEBEESTS began to give birth to their offspring." Right now, they were in biology class, watching a video about a type of antelopes.

"Ew!" The class groaned in disgust, watching the video. Astria scrunched up her face, looking away.

"The calves fall to the ground along with the afterbirth." More moans of disgust came from the class as the offspring fell out along with juices.

"Okay, let's simmer down, guys." Ms. Fairchild said, shushing the class.

"Others take a bit more time."

There was a knock on the door and it opened, revealing Detective Evans and two officers behind her, "Rachel Fairchild, you're under arrest for the murders of Megan McVey, Oliver Hayden, and Detective Sean Peyton."

The officers wrapped the teachers hands in handcuffs, as the class started to murmur. Ms. Fairchild asked in shock, "What? What, are you joking?"

Devon walked closer, standing up for his teacher, "Mom. She didn't do it."

"Lower your voice," Evans told her son, "How do you know she didn't do it?"

Devon sighed, he couldn't tell her the real reason, "I just do."

"I'll see you at home." Evans walked out with the three others. The class moved to the side, out the class, as Lexy ran up to the detective, trying to convince her.

Her efforts failed, "We should've told them about Chucky." Devon said.

"No, she wouldn't have believed us anyway, I mean, who could?" Astria pointed out.

"Astria's right. We can't just tell anyone. We have to find him and kill him." Jake told them, Astria nodding in agreement.

"But we did kill him. I mean, we were all there." Devon tried to reason with them.

"We all saw what happened to McVey. He's still out there." Jake said, sighing.

Lexy realized something, "Shit. It's gotta be Tommy." Astria pointed that out when McVey died, but they didn't listen to her, like idiots.

"Your sister's doll? I thought you said you checked him out." Devon asked, confused.

"I did. Now, he's missing." Lexy revealed, as Astria rolled her eyes, crossing her arms over her chest.

"What? Since when?" Jake questioned.

"Well, how's that even possible?" Devon asked after.

"Look, let's ignore the how. We need to find him." Astria said, making the three other nod in agreement, before Devon spoke up.