grayson/ethan

this imagine is for ethangrantdolan
your boyfriend Grayson of 8 months has been very distance lately you really didn't pay attention at first but one day you and Grayson were watching a movie until Grayson said "I'll be right back babe I have to use the bathroom" and you said "okay" when Grayson left his phone went off and it was from this girl named Sofia and she said "hey babe I miss you I had an amazing night last night I really want to do it again sometime" after you read the text you hadn't realized that you were in tears and Grayson was standing their then he asked "babe what's wrong?" and you said "REALLY YOU REALLY WANT TO KNOW WHAT'S WRONG HUH?" "woah babe why are you yelling I didn't do anything" and at this point you we're beyond pissed at him. Then you whispered "I thought you loved me" and Grayson said "what did you say?" (cause he didn't hear u lol) then you yelled "I THOUGHT YOU LOVED ME!!!" "I do I don't know what you're talking about" "well we're over thanks for cheating on me." then you ran out of your used to be shared apartment and you ran all the way to Ethan's house and you knocked and Ethan opened the door saying "Vanessa what's wrong what happened?" "graysoncheatedonme" and Ethan said "slow down" then you repeated what you said slower "Grayson cheated on me" and you started crying and Ethan hugged you and he said "it's okay I'm here for you" and he kissed you forehead.
SKIP TO 2 WEEKS LATER
Grayson had tried contacting you but you didn't even bother answering because you got over him because you grow feeling for Ethan.
SKIP TO A COUPLE OF MONTHS LATER(sorry for all the skips)
you and Ethan started dating and Grayson well you never heard from him but you didn't mine plus you and Ethan were deeply in love .
SKIP TO 3 YEARS LATER (last skip I promise)
it's been 3 and half years since you and Ethan got together and you were pregnant(sorry Vanessa ik u didn't ask for this part but I just wanted to☺️😁) with twins and you guys we're getting married soon and you guys lived happily ever after!!!!

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ FINALLY I FINALLY AM POSTING THIS IM SO SORRY VANESSA IT TOOK ME A LONG TIME AND IM SORRY BTW I STILL LIKE YOUR NAME😂😂 YOU GUYS CAN REQUEST ANYTIME YOU WANT!!!