Ethan Imagine

Ethan's pov: she was the most beautiful girl in the school she had guys around her and she got attention and in my case I was a nerd I wasn't well known me and my twin brother would always be in pretty much shadows and I was just always wasting my time on stalking my ex best friend. I kept my eye on her everywhere she went in and out of school I would be late to classes to just watch her walk with her friends but she never seemed to notice me. She wouldn't find out in in love I was with her how I could never get her out of mind she was always on my mind I had a room full of pictures of her hanging out with friends, s/y/p(sport you play) pictures, school picture, her walking by herself, her in her room studying, watching her favorite shows, you name it I had a picture of every single thing. Today was the I was going to finally text Dulce and tell her how I feel toward her.
Ethan texts Dulce:
Unknown: hey Dulce:)
Dulce: who is this?
Unknown: someone pretty much invisible to you
Dulce: what do you mean invisible to me? What's your name?
Unknown: we go to the same school together and we've gone to the same school since kindergarten
Dulce: but why won't you tell me your name?
Unknown: because you'll never notice me so what's the point?
Dulce: well do we have any classes together?
Unknown: no we don't but we used to be best friends...
Dulce: How close were we?
Unknown: very close
Dulce: Ethan? Or Grayson?
Unknown read 7:56pm
Back to Ethan pov:
I can't ever tell her I'm in love with he because she think I'm a creep but all I know is that I have fallen deeply in love with Dulce Ayala or at least that what people would say.