ethan imagine

recently you haven't been feeling well so you went and got a pregnancy test because you missed your last 2 period so you got worried so you got the pregnancy test and you took the test and waited for 10 minutes(idrk of that how long u wait but just go with it lol) and then it peeped and it was positive and tears started to build up in the corner of your eye you were scared of what Ethan would say. a couple hours later Ethan yelled "babe I'm home" and you didn't answer then he yelled "ALYSSA" then you answered "I'm upstairs" then he ran upstairs and he said "hey babe how was your day?" with and kiss and you said "it was good I have important news to tell you how about you?" "it was good what's the news" "I'm p-pregnant" "your what?" "p-pregnant" "that baby isn't mine"(sorry it's the first thing that popped in my head) "Ethan yeah it is your the on-" then he cut you off say "how do i know when I'm gone you could go in anybody's bed". at that moment you were really hurt then Ethan said "leave" and you said "what" "ALYSSA LEAVE I DON'T WANT YOU HERE THATS NOT MY BABY AND I DONT WANT IT" then you said "fine I will leave" and you packed you things and said "bye Ethan".
SKIP TO 9 MONTHS LATER
it's been 9 months since you and Ethan broke up and you gave birth to an adorable little girl and she looked like you and Ethan she was a mix of you two and her name was Emma and she had Ethan's eyes and his smile she reminds you so much of him.
SKIPPING TO 3 YEARS LATER(sorry ik u didn't really ask this part but I kinda wanted the little girl to be able to walk and talk)
you and Emma where going to the park cause she wanted to go playing for a little while and you guys lived about 5 minutes away from the park so you guys walked to the park and you pumped into someone and you "oh I'm so sorry I didn't mean-" then the person you bumped into cut you off by saying "Alyssa?" then you looked up and said "uh hey Ethan" then Emma said "mommy mommy who's that" "sweetie his is one of my friends his name is Ethan" then Ethan said "hey beautiful what's you name" "Emma" then Ethan said "she is mine right" and you just simply answered "yeah" then Ethan said "Alyssa I'm so sorry for what I said to you I regret everything I said please forgive me and can we pick up where we left off please I love you" and then you said "I forgive you because I love you and I want her to have her dad" and Ethan said "thank you so much I love you" "I love you too Ethan".
then you and Ethan got married and have another baby on the way and you guys were starting a mini family but we'll get bigger soon😉.
⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️ HEYYY I FINALLY FINISHED IT ALYSSA I HOPE YOU LIKED IT AND YOU GUYS CAN REQUEST IDEAS AND OF YOU WANT IMAGINES byeeee dolansRbae