his mom shows you his baby pictures

Ethan: We had just eaten dinner and it was the fourth or fifth time I had been over to Ethan's to see his parents. Her and I were sitting at the table still and she had a brilliant idea.

"ooh, you wanna see some pictures of Ethan and Gray when he was little?"

"please."

She laughed and walked to a closet to get a photo album. It'd only been a few minutes looking through it when he [Ethan] came back in from outside.

"what are you guys doing?" he asked walking closer.

I smiled at him. "just reminiscing over you."

"don't show her those." he said smiling taking the book from us, looking at a few photos.

"I was a good looking kid." he said smiling putting the book away.

"you still are love." I responded right before he pecked my lips.
-----•---------•---- Grayson: Grayson was bringing me over to his house for dinner with his parents. We arrived at the house and Grayson brought me inside. walking down a hallway, I noticed pictures hanging up of Gray, Ethan, and Cameron. "Is this you, Gray?" I asked pointing to a photo. "yeah." he sighed looking at it. He smiled, "come on now, it's time for you to meet my mom and dad." *after dinner* "thank you so much for having me, the meal was great." "thank you Y/N" his mom smiled at me. "oh yeah, I couldn't help notice all the pictures of the boys and Cameron you had hung up in the hallway. " "oh there's plenty more I can show you if you want." "I want." I said very quickly. she laughed. "mom. no. " "shh Luke." I said making her laugh again, and started looking through the tub of pictures. I smiled and heard Grayson whisper "Oh boy."